tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
SoNice T.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I would love to thank Sephora for giving this away as part of my birthday gift. It's a very pretty color that goes with all of my makeup looks. It is very pigmented and can easily blend to give my face the right color.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I purchased this in Natural Beauty and I love it. I wanted a richer reddish pink color and this was exactly what I was looking for. It blends well and looks natural and perfect and wears for a relatively long time.
Kyli P.
Cathlamet, WA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
These stay on all day long! They also are very pigmented, love them! Great for makeup beginners I recommend using a fan brush to apply. I have a lot of these blushes most of them look amazing on my olive skin tone.
Penelope E.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a birthday present from Sephora it is good for white tan kind of scan it is long-lasting and is easy to blend out as a matte finish and I recommend it I will buy it again and the packaging is nice!
Gaga G.
I prefer the tarte cheek stain. I have three shades of this blush, but I have not been impressed with any of them. I do not think the issue is the formulation of the blush, but I think the issue is the shades I’ve gotten.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
This blush last as long if not longer than it says! I have never had a blush stay on for as long as this one does. And talk about pigment. It's got so much pigment that you definitly have to be careful on how much of this you use. Definitly shake your brush before application.
Sydney D.
Ventura, CA
Not really a blush fan only because I have really rosy cheeks and I don’t want to amplify that. But I never use blush unless it’s this because it leaves such a soft finish and it looks amazing when on. Recommend!
Amanda T.
Murrieta, CA
The only reason I give this a 4 is because I think they could work on the shades they have. Other than that, the stay put and him on very soft and creamy, almost like a cream blush.
Dulce L.
Altus
This is an amazing product!! It really does last the 12 hours. It's a rich beautiful color that anyone can pull off and it is not very powdery to which you have ti be careful with it. It is very easy to work with.
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely love this. It's so compact but so good. It's just the color I like and it's decently priced. I love mine and I use it every time I do my makeup!! Don't hesitate to get it, it's probably the best out there !!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.