tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Maraya B.
Whittier, CA
This blush picks up on a brush so easily & is applied so beautifully. It is a matte finish and it's best for a more orangey skin tone. It is long lasting and blends well with contour & I would recommend to others
Mariah K.
I love the entire collection of amazonian clay blushes! Lots of shades and long lasting formula. I suggest swatching in the store before purchasing though, as several of the hues seem less pigmented than others.
Monica M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got a deluxe sample as the birthday gift at Sephora. Love this blush. It blends well and has a matte finish which is great as it looks very natural. I would definitely buy the blush once my sample is all used up.
Katriana R.
Winter park , FL
Got two as gifts and will seriously be my holy grail blushes! They stay on all day and so far work with every single foundation I have experimented with. Very pigmented and actually shows up on my olive tan skin!
Adriana D.
Redding
Absolutely love this! The color is subtle and natural, blends seemlessly with my skin. The formula of this blush is great! It picks up onto my brush wih little effort. It's a great product! Would highly recommend.
Annie M.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
This are amazing! They work sooo well! So pigmented and goes on so smooth. They blend well in the skin and gives a natural looking look! They are true to their color and so convenient for on the go! Best blush in my opinion
Karla P.
I got this blush as a sample and I can’t stop using it. It’s really easy to blend and it gives you a natural color that goes perfect with any make up. It pigmented enough for a blush. I would definitely buy again
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely love this. It's so compact but so good. It's just the color I like and it's decently priced. I love mine and I use it every time I do my makeup!! Don't hesitate to get it, it's probably the best out there !!
Ashleigh T.
Alabaster, AL
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush is so pigmented and long lasting! 12 hours is nooooo joke! The color stays all day and is definitely worth the price! The packaging is beautiful as well! I do recommend to others! I'm absolutely in love!
Jackie g.
Zionsville, IN
I had heard everyone talk about these for forever so this week I finally got around to buying one. And I now see what everyone is talking about, the formula is silky and smooth, it also has just enough shine to make sure you don't look oily. I also love the color pay off a little goes a long way!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.