tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Victoria R.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is one of my favorite blushes! The colors are great. They stay on. A little bit of product goes a long way. I will definitely repurchase these blushes. Start with a little and build up to the look you want.
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have naturally rosy skin so I don't need blush normally. I do prefer using this one when I need a little extra because my skin isn't doing the job. It's light yet noticeable not to stand outish, it's just perfect!
Karmen L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Yes yes yes 1,000 times yes!! This blush is amazing, is so long lasting and is very buildable and pigmented, it's super duper pretty on the skin and not caked on, I would definitely buy it again!! I love this blush!
Carol S.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Love This blush! Got it free at Sephora with a lip tint as a bday gift! I highly recommend any sign up for a Spehora Beauty Insider account you always will get a free gift around your birthday and they are always worth it!
Naomi P.
Orangevale, CA
Risque is one of my favorite Tarte blushes by far looks great on tan skin and makes you have a natural glow . Best for tan skin and has a matte finish to it . I would buy again definitely and would recommend to anyone who loves peachy undertone blushes.
Alyssa S.
Elkton, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have used several shades of blush from this collection and loved them all but paaaarty is my absolute favorite. It looks absolutely natural and is not over the top. It gives me the perfect amount of color to my cheeks.
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
I have this in seduce and while it's a beautiful color, it can be a little difficult to pick up. I find that it does give a beautiful soft matte look. The compact is small enough to carry in your purse which is nice.
Jessica B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These bushes really do last for 12 hours beautiful pigmentedand if you just want to create blush I would recommend any tart blush try different shades in the old amazing and they applied to the new color and I would buy every shade if I could
Denisha C.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Some of my favorite blush for sure. I like using these when I don't want a lot of color for blush, just a little something something. I don't think the
Pigment is crazy or heavy. I think it's just enough for a soft touch.
Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC
I use this as my every day blush and it works beautifully. It lasts all day and this color works great with my medium skin tone. You can build the pigment and is very true to color. I would buy again and in a winter shade!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.