tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
I have this in seduce and while it's a beautiful color, it can be a little difficult to pick up. I find that it does give a beautiful soft matte look. The compact is small enough to carry in your purse which is nice.
Cristina H.
Houston
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
so if you know me i dont use alot of blush. Arohnd my birthday i stepped into sephora to buy a pallete and this blush was a gift from sephora and when i tell you this product made me fall in love with blush. Would totally recommend this ! the color is t bright and it isnt too matte it has a night pink color !
Heizel D.
Savannah
I got this item as a birthday gift at Sephora and I fell in love with this blush that Ive purchased 2 more cause I love how it looks on my skin. The packaging is also very cute and I will continue to buy this blush.
Victoria R.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is one of my favorite blushes! The colors are great. They stay on. A little bit of product goes a long way. I will definitely repurchase these blushes. Start with a little and build up to the look you want.
Jill D.
Spanish fork, UT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really liked this blush, but sadly it shattered on me. I am very good about storing my makeup in safe ways, but somehow this one got destroyed. I did love the color, but they were a bit too pricey for me personally.
Vicki C.
Mineola, NY
It took me a long time to finally try this product and it was well worth the wait! I love that this is a natural product with great pigmentation and long lasting. Well worth the price and a little goes a long way!
Joey S.
My fav. Tartes Amazonian clay lasts so long and has so many good benefits for your skin. Worth the price 100% there's so many shades to choose from and they come in matte and shimmery
Fernanda A.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Other more...
I got a sample of one of these for my birthday at ulta. Once I tried it out I was shook! These are super pigmented so a little goes a long ways. It doesn't fade through out the day. I will definitely be buying a full size!
Dayami H.
These blushes are amazing. They actually show up on your cheeks and STAYYY. Colors are magnificent... they have such a great range... you can not go wrong with these!
Lindsey S.
East Meadow, NY
This blush is a perfect every day color. This just adds a flush of color to the cheeks and truly does last all day. I would like to try more shades from this collection. I would recommend this product to others who are looking for a subtle every day blush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.