tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Daisy V.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm obsessed with this tarte blush.. I use a color called FEARLESS, it's a pink tone and looks great on my skin. It makes me look awake and younger.. It has a nice radiance to it I love love love it.. Great product!
Anissa M.
Vero Beach
This is the product that finally made me like and want to use blush. I got it from Sephora as the birthday present and I honestly love it! It blends out like a dream and is a buildable. Really nice natural colors as well! I use this every time I do my face
Carol S.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Love This blush! Got it free at Sephora with a lip tint as a bday gift! I highly recommend any sign up for a Spehora Beauty Insider account you always will get a free gift around your birthday and they are always worth it!
Rebecca B.
Buckley, WA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush formula. It’s pigmented but buildable pigment which I prefer in my face products. It sits beautifully on the skin and lasts all day. It has a matte finish, which is my preference for blushes. I need more Tarte blushes in my collection!
Bre M.
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE TARTE BLUSH!! It's natural yet gives you the perfect amount of pigmentation!! It's so easy to blend on your face and works wonders with my already pale skin. I would certainly buy this product again and again!
Megan h.
bullhead city arizona
Very good push it does stay on for a really long time they look very natural on your skin tone I will re-purchase again because I am in love with heart I would like to try more colors now because I just have one which is very sad but I highly recommend it
Miah A.
Webb City, MO
My go to blush!! I love the natural color it gives, and how long it lasts. Super easy to blend. Great quality! Gorgeous matte finish, gives you such a natural glow. Lives up to its long lasting name! Highly recommend to anyone who loves that natural glow
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi
Favorite blush I own. It is very long wearing and an amazing formula. I do not find that I need to wear a primer underneath. It is a great price and has seemed to last me a very long time. A little goes a long way.
Anne B.
Paragould, AR
Tarte Amazonian clay blushes are my absolute favorite! The color payoff is fabulous and they stay on all day. I never find myself needing to touch up my cheek color when I use this product. Great range of colors too!
Amber M.
Rochester, MN
Amazing blush with super color payoff! Very build able allowing you to add just enough for a natural flushed look. Matte finish which pairs nicely with any highlighter. My favorite blush and will continue to buy it!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.