tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amy S.
COVENTRY, CT
I got this as part of my free birthday gift at Sephora. It's a beautiful color and has lasted awhile for me. Being fair skinned I don't need a lot. It gives a nice rich blush tone. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Kristyn C.
Denver, CO
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love this blush!! It is so natural looking and beautiful and it lasts all freaking day. I have fair skin. I have been using this everyday since feb and it looks barely touched which is awesome! I recommend this to everyone
Jaclyn D.
Washington, DC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Very pretty pink color that gives a nice flush to the cheeks. Buildable color that is definitely good for pale skin tones, but should be able to work with others. It is not glittery, and I would recommend to others!
Melissa R.
Tempe , AZ
This is such a pretty blush, it stays on your face alllll day and gives you a nice color. Some are matte and some are shimmery. They are pigmented so I recommend not applying too much lol I would definitely buy again
Bre M.
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE TARTE BLUSH!! It's natural yet gives you the perfect amount of pigmentation!! It's so easy to blend on your face and works wonders with my already pale skin. I would certainly buy this product again and again!
Aileen C.
Pharr, TX
The amazonian clay blush is my favorite Tarte product, I don't think anything will ever top this blush. It's matte which I love and very buildable! I don't like intense blushes but these are amazing because they do blend like a charm! Highly recommend!
Jillian W.
Fairhope , AL
Tarte is my go to for blush! I have tonsssss of tarte blushes. They are definitely one of my favorites in my makeup collection. The colors show up well and stay put all day! Love them and would recommend to anyone !
Carol S.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Love This blush! Got it free at Sephora with a lip tint as a bday gift! I highly recommend any sign up for a Spehora Beauty Insider account you always will get a free gift around your birthday and they are always worth it!
Lindsay S.
Rochelle, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really like this blush color! It's got the right amount of pigment, and it's not too chalky. It also has pretty good staying power. I can't say I've worn it for 24 hours, but I have worn it for at least 12 before!
Julie D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Very easy to blend! Great pigment, very very light pink shade. GORGEOUS for a neutral look or as a little pop on a no make up make up look. Great amount for the price and it’s better than most blushes by other brands.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.