tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Josh J.
Walnut Creek, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush for my birthday and I would totally recommend this to anyone! This looks great on darker skin tones for a more natural blush. Also it’s great for a natural pinky eye if needed. It’s great for anything!
Katy C.
West Hills, CA
This is the perfect blush for a sun kissed glow! Super easy to blend and it's the perfect amount of flush in my cheeks. It's really natural and can be left sheer or built up for more saturation! Love and highly recommend!
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I received this blush from Sephora for my birthday, and to be honest, it's ok. The color's nice and it goes on my face smooth, but I'd prefer more pigment than what this blush offers. Would I buy it on my own? Likely not.
audrey c.
miami
Review for: Other more...
this is my favorite blush of all time it definitely applies true to its color and goes for all skin colors. also the formula is very pigmented and buildable. i would definitely recommend to others as well as repurchasing.
Lydia E.
Granton
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is the blush that made me start to like blush! It looks beautiful and blends nicely. It creates a natural look and doesn't make me look too flushed or clownish. I love this so much and am so glad to have tried it.
Riley M.
This blush is awesome. It's very pigmented and blends out like a dream. The color is gorgeous and looks great on a lot of different skin types. I would buy it again and I recommend that everyone try it at least once
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
These blushes from tarte are amazing. They have so much color payoff and last all day. You can build them up to be as bright as you want. I use this blush every day and already have a couple backups for when I run out!
Jackie B.
Oakland, CA
Natural color!! I have a very light olive skin tone, hazel eyes, and light to medium brown hair naturally. This blush is the perfect formula and color for adding a tiny tiny amount of color without looking like a clown.
Eukarys B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Best blush I ever bought. It last me a complete day with my ugly skin face! I recommend this blush for all the ocassions. I think I never gonna get bored of using it. This is my favorite color out of all the collection.
Megan T.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
These blushes are incredible! I have very oily skin so on long days it need a matte blush that isn't going to add to the shine and wear off easily. The range of colors is great and provides an option for every skin tone.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.