tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Elyse W.
Mckeesport, PA
I got this blush in the most recent Today's Special Value on QVC a few weeks ago. A little goes a long way, and it really does last. I can put it on in the morning before work and its still on when I get home. I can't wait to get more of this! Love it so much!
Megan T.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
These blushes are incredible! I have very oily skin so on long days it need a matte blush that isn't going to add to the shine and wear off easily. The range of colors is great and provides an option for every skin tone.
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
It’s a good color for any skin tone! I love the pigment of this product. I got it as a sample in my Ipsy bag. The only thing I don’t like is that it doesn’t last as long as they said it does. Thats the only reason I gave it the rating I did.
Amy T.
Love all my tarte blushes! They really do last longer than the average blush. They're worth the money, especially because they're so pigmented that you'll barely use any for each application--the pan will last you ages.
Tara G.
Austin, TX
I love tarte blushes! I have a couple of them and am in love whenever I wear one. They are worth the price point. They last a very long time and are very pigmented.
Yesenia G.
This blush is very pigmented so you need a little bit of product to get the color. It is long lasting. I loved how the packaging matches the color of the product because this allows me to know what color it is easily.
Hayley K.
I love this blush! It is creamy and pigmented, and is very long-lasting. It does not dry out my skin or fade, after hours of use. A very flattering color. Would highly recommend to my friends and I will be buying again.
Mckenzie G.
I just bought 4 of these blushes and they are beautiful. I have oily skin, so it's nice to have a blush with a little extra staying power. They can be worn in a sheer way or a little deeper, so I like the versatility.
Hannah B.
Rexburg, ID
This is pretty and the design is just too cute. It has a matte finish, but from my observations it doesn't seem to last very long. Considering that, I don't think I would repurchase or really recommend to people I know.
Jori Y.
Goshen, IN
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
My go to blush for a daytime look. It goes on sheer but is buildable for darker skin tones or if you just want a look with colorful blush. I think 12 hours is a little over the top but it does last a good amount of time.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.