tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sydney K.
Wilmington , NC
I have had a few of these over the years. The colors are pretty and I do love a matte blush but these don’t pick up enough powder on my brush for my preference. I think they’re just packed a little too tight for my taste, but they work well and do last well.
Victoria F.
Los Angeles
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This are the best blushes in the market. The full size is a little pricy ($39!) but the quality and colors are amazing. I have never finished a full one so I've been buying the deluxe size ones and they last a long time
Trista K.
Akron, OH
I love this blush, gives you just the right color and last all day! I love the way Tarte make-up makes me feel! I'm so pretty! Lol I would recommend anything Tarte!
erin m.
Valley Stream, NY
One of my favorite blush formula. These blushes are highly pigmented and buttery. They aren’t chalky and don’t get all over my vanity like others. There’s a multitud of shades to pick from. You can easily layer these and they glide on nicely. Last all day too!
Shelby G.
Fort Wayne
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush in the free birthday gift from sephora and loved it. The color is really great and doesn't wear off easily. You can dab a little on or build up to a more dramatic look. I would definitely recommend it.
Stephany R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I am so in love with this blush this is the only blush I will use it applies flawlessly this color is best for tan skin it's more of a sheer blush and it lasts a long time definitely my favorite and would always recommend
Mei A.
Review for: Other more...
Got the sample size of Birthday Suit from Sephora for my birthday and it's the perfect size to bring with me when I travel! It stays on way longer than some of the other blushes I own and I love the natural pinky color.
Maria K.
Cleburne , TX
I first tried this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora, and OMG!!! It's so awesome. It is extremely pigmented, so a little goes a long way, and it is also very long lasting! It doesn't really have a lot of shimmer to it, but it is beautiful. 10/10 recommend!
Lexi T.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
PERFECT is the only word I have! Great for pale babies and is a great consistency! Last so long and a little goes a long way! It's application is flawless (as in not patchy AT ALL) I love it and is a great everyday blush
Sam M.
Malvern, PA
Long lasting, great color payoff. The formula of the blush is hard, and I have to work hard to blend the blush and make it even. I've had mine for about 3 years, use it about 3 days a week, and I've barely put a dent in it. The compact might last me forever.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.