tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Victoria M.
Reidsville , NC
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I got this blush from Sephora on my birthday , it’s very pretty and subtle. You don’t need much product. It has a matte finish and it last for the whole 4 hours. I would buy this product once I run out of my first one.
Elyse W.
Mckeesport, PA
I got this blush in the most recent Today's Special Value on QVC a few weeks ago. A little goes a long way, and it really does last. I can put it on in the morning before work and its still on when I get home. I can't wait to get more of this! Love it so much!
Hayley K.
I love this blush! It is creamy and pigmented, and is very long-lasting. It does not dry out my skin or fade, after hours of use. A very flattering color. Would highly recommend to my friends and I will be buying again.
Sydney G.
Somers , CT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this product so much!! I use this blush every day and it add the perfect about if flush to my cheeks... very build able and long lasting through out the day, I will be repurchasing this product and recommending it to all my friends and family!!!
Courtney H.
Steubenville, OH
Best Blush Ever! Tarte blush stays on all day and its all natural which is a plus +++ I've had the blush for 3 years now and still haven't reached pan. You don't need much to apply color to your cheeks its a win win for the price you pay.
Tara G.
Austin, TX
I love tarte blushes! I have a couple of them and am in love whenever I wear one. They are worth the price point. They last a very long time and are very pigmented.
stephanie a.
phoenix , AZ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
i love this blush , its my to go blush for my everyday look . i have plenty or other named brand blushes but i always find myself using this one , it blends very well and the color is just as it looks in the picture .
Tracy R.
Stambaugh , KY
Great blush ! Have this in color Amused. It is my favorite blush. I got it in a tarte kit from QVC. I use it everyday and have for several months. And you can barely tell I've made a dent in it! Will last for years !!
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
It’s a good color for any skin tone! I love the pigment of this product. I got it as a sample in my Ipsy bag. The only thing I don’t like is that it doesn’t last as long as they said it does. Thats the only reason I gave it the rating I did.
audrey c.
miami
Review for: Other more...
this is my favorite blush of all time it definitely applies true to its color and goes for all skin colors. also the formula is very pigmented and buildable. i would definitely recommend to others as well as repurchasing.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.