tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I got this full size blush as a sample in my Allure beauty box, and I’m still using it. It’s a twelve hour stay blush in the color dazzled. It has a little bit of shimmer in it works great for my skin tone. It has Amazonian clay, and truly does stay on for long periods of time so you don’t have to reapply. Would purchase when it runs out. 😊
Mickenzee M.
I got this one as a sample and it’s my favorite blush. In fact I need to restock. No matter what look you’re going for, this blush is the color you want!! So creamy and pigmented. You only need a little bit!
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I loved this blush, unfortunately shortly after I had it, it cracked and broke beyond repair.  It's expensive to repurchase and I don't want to if it's just going to break again.
Samantha E.
Cottage Hills
This is a beautiful pinky-rose blush! I love the formula! It's buildable and the color is easy to blend out. It stays in place and is good for most skin tones (I don't think it would show on darker medium and deep tones). It has a VERY small amount of glitter, but it sheers away on application and it is a satin/matte finish. So pretty!
preslee f.
Murfreesboro
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
just got the product today and loving it already. it’s a soft pink and it looks great on tanned skin. it’s matte so it’s great for oily or any type of skin. it definitely stays true to color and i would definitely purchase this product again.
Amanda D.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I usually don’t like wearing blush but ever since I came across this product I can’t go a day without it! I love how it pulls my look together weather I am wearing a full face or light natural makeup.
Sabra G.
North Pole
I have the sample size of this from Sephora and love it! It lasts all day. I love how it feels on the skin, it also is very pigmented but in a good way. A little goes a long way. I have an Olive complexion and it looks good on me. I want to purchase the full size of these and add to my collection. I use this one pretty regularly
Emily F.
Thermal, CA
Review for: Other more...
These blushes are amazing, the formula and the pigmentation is great, if you’re a makeup artist you should get the wheel with a bunch of these blushes. Totally recommend it.
Jen K.
BROOKLYN, NY
These blushes have been my main go to this year. I love how light or heavy handed I can be with them to achieve my look for the day. They go on with ease and look so natural on my skin for those days you don’t want to wear too much makeup but they are also buildable when you feel like really showcasing that color on your cheeks. I would definitely recommend.
Paula P.
Bridge City
There is a lot to like about this blush. The matte finish is beautiful, pigmented, and blends really well. The only reason I didn’t give this product 5 stars was the price. My Milani Rose blush in Romantic Rose is almost identical on and is a fourth of the price for a whole lot more product. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.