tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush in the shade "Parrrty" from Sephora in a birthday set for free. I'm so happy I did because it is so pigmented and the color goes great with my skin. I'll definitely be buying the full size product.
Catherine K.
Duluth, GA
I absolutely adore this blush, but I wish it were definitely cheaper. The color goes on so naturally, it warms up your face instantly. However, the cost is a bit up there for me personally, that would be my only issue.
Karina Y.
Greenacres , FL
Hello Girls!!! I got this for my birthday from Sephora and i simply LOVE IT!!! I have the travel size and when it will be finished i want to buy the original size. 100% recommend!!! Thank you Tarte for excellent product.
Mckenzie G.
I just bought 4 of these blushes and they are beautiful. I have oily skin, so it's nice to have a blush with a little extra staying power. They can be worn in a sheer way or a little deeper, so I like the versatility.
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Tarte blush is amazing. They come in an array of beautiful colors and are highly pigmented. They all have a subtle shimmer to highlite your cheek bones. Tarte blush works well on oily skin and has amazing staying power.
Yesenia G.
This blush is very pigmented so you need a little bit of product to get the color. It is long lasting. I loved how the packaging matches the color of the product because this allows me to know what color it is easily.
Hannah B.
Rexburg, ID
This is pretty and the design is just too cute. It has a matte finish, but from my observations it doesn't seem to last very long. Considering that, I don't think I would repurchase or really recommend to people I know.
Jori Y.
Goshen, IN
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
My go to blush for a daytime look. It goes on sheer but is buildable for darker skin tones or if you just want a look with colorful blush. I think 12 hours is a little over the top but it does last a good amount of time.
Amy T.
Love all my tarte blushes! They really do last longer than the average blush. They're worth the money, especially because they're so pigmented that you'll barely use any for each application--the pan will last you ages.
Janis A.
Andrews, TX
FAVORITE. It is the best blush I have ever used and deffinetly my go to. I will purchase it again. And again . And again. It blends well and it doesn't have a lot of "fallout" and it lasts FOREVER. 10/10 would recommend.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.