tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sadie M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Long lasting, great pigment, blends easily with minimal effort, looks great on the skin! I love that this blush doesn’t have much sparkle, it has a matte consistency. I’d highly recommend this blush for beginners cause it’s really easy to blend into the skin!
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
My favorite blush at the moment! I bought mine in the color "sweet" and I love it. Very pigmented and goes on smoothly. blendable, and last all day! I would definitely recommend and will repurchase.
Sydney K.
Wilmington , NC
I have had a few of these over the years. The colors are pretty and I do love a matte blush but these don’t pick up enough powder on my brush for my preference. I think they’re just packed a little too tight for my taste, but they work well and do last well.
Trista K.
Akron, OH
I love this blush, gives you just the right color and last all day! I love the way Tarte make-up makes me feel! I'm so pretty! Lol I would recommend anything Tarte!
Oksana D.
1,705 reviews
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
First of all, all Tarte products are ah-mazing! I have many of their blushes in various colors but this one takes the cake. It's blendable so it doesn't give you Santa Claus cheeks. It's as light or dark as you want it to be. Love it!
Influenster M.
This is truly the best blush I've ever tried. It's long wearing, which is super important to me since sometimes blush seems to just slide off my cheeks.

This blush stays on for a long time and is incredibly beautiful with just the right amount of shimmer.
Riley M.
This blush is awesome. It's very pigmented and blends out like a dream. The color is gorgeous and looks great on a lot of different skin types. I would buy it again and I recommend that everyone try it at least once
Ella T.
Marion, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
It’s so pigmented! You need only one tap in the pan with your brush to get the product you need! The packaging is wonderful. And I love the design of the blush in the pan. They did a wonderful job with the Amazonian line.
Savana P.
Lincoln, AR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is super pretty. It is also very pigmented. It lasts all day like it is supposed to. It has a lot of fall out. It is very true to color. I bought mine at Sephora. I might not but this color but definitely this brand.
Yasmin 🎀.
Bayonne
I wasn't the biggest blush fan but when I came across this I loved it. This gives you a nice natural blush. My secret is to take a brush and apply the product onto my hand then my face, so then I know i didn't put too much. This blush has a matte finish to it.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.