tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Virginia J.
Princeton Jct, NJ
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This blush is the perfect thing for a spring look. I have the Coral color and I think that it just livens up my face. I use a little on the apples of my cheeks and it makes me look more awake - perfect for those tired days.
Allyson D.
Review for: Other more...
I love how natural these blushes look on the skin! It's pigmented yet not too pigmented and they're perfect for everyday! You can build them up and achieve a beautiful flush on the cheek. I'm very pleased with this product.
Megan C.
The Dollface shade is the perfect compliment to my very fair complexion. Applied smoothly and easily with great color payoff. You only need to use a light hand in application to achieve a natural look. Lasts all day without problems.
Jennifer O.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I bought so many of these. Recommended buy. All are in amazing shades that look good on mostly anyone. I usually use this everyday to finish off my look and it really does stay for 12 or more hours as the product says. 💖💖💖💖
nawal m.
All tarte blushes are amazing and including this one! Long lasting and doesnt sweat off. It is very easy to apply and amazing on a range of skin tones. This is one of my go to blushes that Ive purchased numerous times!
Bianca R.
Pasco, WA
The name does not lie when it says 12 hour, they are so creamy and blend able and the color does not fade throughout the day :) they also have an amazing color range
Samantha S.
Very pretty with a nice smooth pigmentation that allows for easy blending. Long lasting with little fading throughout the day. Easily build able with a lighter hand. Purchased at Sephora. Would recommend to friends and clients.
Connie G.
Corona, CA
Omg me encanta este blush dura las horas todo el dia tengo color en mis mejillas me encanta de verdad es uno de mis favoritos tarte tiene productos muy muy buenos😍😍😍
Amanda S.
Tell City
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I have a naturally red face so I don’t want to use a bright blush so this works perfectly! My face is very pale and this makes me look like I have a little pink but not to much pink to it! And I love how easy it is to apply!
Melissa H.
Fairfield, CA
I am a make-up junkie and this is one of my favorite blushes. It is very pigmented so a light hand is best. I have very sensitive acne prone skin and these vegan products have never irritated my skin. I do suggest if you have acne scaring in cheek area to not use any of the very shimmery shades because it enhances (in an unflattering fashion) your trouble areas.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.