tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Justine G.
Tuscaloosa
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Tarte blushes kill the game!! They stay on for so long and their color is so pigmented! The amazonian clay really does enhance how long the blush stays on! I love Tarte but their blushes are definitely some of the top products!
Diedra H.
Highland, NY
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Love this blush! I have gotten lots of compliments when using. Decent price. I am fair skin and the pink hues perfectly blend into my skin. Purchased other colors after getting my first sample
Mayra C.
phoenix
I love tarte blushes especially because they are 12 hrs stay..i highly recommend them...but purchase them when tarte have special on there website...get more for your money..
Morgan M.
Hambleton, WV
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Also just purchased this yesterday at Sephora and I'm very pale and it gives me such a pretty, peach glow on my cheeks. It's not too much at all, it's that perfect mix of everything in a blush
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Ulta today. Let me first say that I am in LOVE! I got the shade Tipsy and it is seriously perfection. I'm actually looking forward to wearing it everyday. I've tried so many blushes, nothing compares to this one! This is a great blush.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles, WA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This was a birthday gift from sephora. This color is great for Day or night. Very pigmented. This pink has some bronze undertones and I feel could work great for many skin tones. I would recommend this as a great matte blush.
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
I literally felt like I hit the jack pot when I found this! Unfortunately I swear very easily, and I'm a everyday bronzer wearer! So that combination is not always the best, but with tarte blush/bronzer I can sweat all day and it stays just as perfect as the moment I put it on! Absolutely in love with this product!
Yajaira E.
What can i say these are the best blushes around. These are my holy grails the packaging is awesome and they last so long i have almost every shade and they are so easy to cary in your purse.
Marcella R.
San Jose
Oh yes I love this one. It is so creamy and so pretty. Absolutely gorgeous. Who wouldn't love this. The color is beautiful. It is long lasting and illuminous. I love the shimmer. Well worth the price. If you like Tarte this is one you will love. 😍
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
I really love this blush--it blends really well and stays on for a long time. Definitely pigmented but not too much so. Personally I wish it had a little bit of a shimmer to it for more of a glowy look but I definitely still love it!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.