tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Elle G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! The color is stunning on any skin tone and it lasts amazingly throughout the day. It’s easy to apply and it goes on pigmented and smooth. It would recommend it to anyone!!!!! It’s one of my favorite blushes!
Kathleen T.
UNION
I got this product in Blushing Bride, which is a bit darker than I typically would have tried, but I'm in love with the color. It blends beautifully and lasts forever. My only complaint is the shimmer because I'm not always a fan of shimmer, but it's still beautiful.
Brittany T.
Jacksonville , FL
After i started to get low on my blush set I was on a hunt to find a new one to try. I read reviews, watched you tube videos, and even asked the sales reps at sephora and ulta. In conclusion, I decided to buy the tarte kit, which has 4 in 1! After using the product I fell in love! Where have you been all my life!!
Rebecca S.
These blushes are come in a great range of nudes. I really love the colors. I wish they were just a bit more pigmented as it take a while to build them up. But they look so natural and they last all day. I wear them everyday!
Mimi D.
Pflugerville, TX
Bought this because i heard it was used by a youtuber and i loved it. I'm asian so the colors worked really well with my skin. i also love that it came with a mirror and that there is a lot of product to used. it stays on for a really long time and last almost all day!
Tori Y.
Phillipsburg, KS
This is by far my favorite blush! The pigmentation is amazing and lasts a very long time. I own 4 different Amazonian clay blushes and i absolutely love them! They are my go-to everyday blushes and are definitely worth the price! I would recommend these to everyone.
Ashley P.
Lubbock, TX
Tarte products are pricey, but worth every penny. They feel good going on your skin, last for a very long time, and feel safe knowing there are no parabens or sulfates in their formula. I've noticed significant improvement in the softness of the skin on my face since switching to Tarte. I'm a loyal customer and fan.
Leticia A.
I have the this blush in Flush. Its a very nice deep berry color, but its very pigmented. Because it lasts a long time there really isn't any wipe off the excess. You have to know going in that you need a very small amount. It lasts a long time and the color stays put!
Ashley T.
Fort Worth, TX
I purchased this in Peaceful. It is beautiful and so pigmented! The first time I tried this blush I was shocked at how pigmented it was, I looked like a clown! But I learned to use a less dense brush and to lightly add blush.
Carolyn G.
Windber, PA
Honestly, I got this one from a free Sephora birthday gift I think and I've been using it ever since! I'm not super huge on blush, but this one is very nice! It's just the right peachy shade to give my fair skin some color!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.