tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alexis N.
Wyoming, DE
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BLUSH literally just dabbed a little and it just put a beautiful rosy color on my cheeks and it LASTS SOOOOO LONG REALLY RECCOMEND it lasts so long which I really really love because the color is so awesome
Christina p.
Jacksonville, AL
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
A M A Z I N G !!!! THAT IS ALL THAT I HAVE TO SAY! THIS PRODUCT GOES ON SO GREAT! IT HAS A LITTLE SHIMMER TO IT! BUT IT IS SOO PRETTY AND IT BLENDS SO GREAT ON YOUR SKIN ESPECIALLY SOMEONE OF COLOR ! I DID NOT HAVE A CON, THE PROS IS THAT IT DOES SHOW UP GREAT!
Mayra C.
phoenix
I love tarte blushes especially because they are 12 hrs stay..i highly recommend them...but purchase them when tarte have special on there website...get more for your money..
Amanda C.
Elkton, MD
This is the only blush I've ever used that doesn't streak when I apply it. It's still visible at the end of the day. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles, WA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This was a birthday gift from sephora. This color is great for Day or night. Very pigmented. This pink has some bronze undertones and I feel could work great for many skin tones. I would recommend this as a great matte blush.
Elizabeth D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is perfect for a day outside! It has no shimmer and goes on very naturally. I love the shade and really like how light it feels on my skin. This shade would be perfect for any skin tone and great if you are going to be taking photos!!
Mariah G.
Castro Valley, CA
Recently got this at sephora as a birthday gift and I am IN LOVE with how long it lasts and how natural it looks. It is really light weight and I find myself not having to add more on throughout the day because it lasts all day.
Alejandra M.
I loved the pigmentation and wear of these tarte blushes! I had heard such great things about them so I knew I had to try it for myself! I don’t like super bright colors on my cheeks so this was a nice shade for me personally.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I got this deluxe size as a Sephora birthday gift and I love it! It's such a nice and natural looking blush. It isn't so dramatic and looks lovely on the skin! I highly recommend it for people who loves natural looking makeup.
Shelby M.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE tarte blush super light but super pretty! Gives that shear yet coverage pigment that everyone looks for in a blush! It’s one of the most beautiful shades I have seen ! Recommend for all coverage andskin types !
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.