tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Joelle S.
Rockville, MD
I only have one color, "exposed". It is such a nice, natural color that works for everyday. I like it because it is buildable. It is not dry or cakey or powdery. There is a nice color selection. I want more, but it is pricey.
Michelle S.
Springfield , OR
I love love love this! I have several colors. This blush is my holy grail. There is a wide range of colors for different skin pigments and your favorite color preference. Long lasting. Easily blendable. A little goes a long way.
Ronni F.
Mobile, AL
The pigment on this blush is AMAZING. The color last all day and looks great on skin. The only reason I took off a star was due to price. It's very high in price. Yes, it's good quality. But their are a lot of good blushes now days.
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
I bought 4 mini blushes in a holiday set and I loved them so much I bought a full size 1! I love the packaging and the full size has a mirror. They are smooth to the touch, so pigmented, and blend able. Definitely getting more!
Catherine L.
I use this blush almost every other day. It's perfevtbfor that sunkissed pop of color on your face, and it lasts all day. Hasn't clogged my pores either, because it haven't broke out on my cheek area since o started to use it.
Brooke A.
South Jordan , UT
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love this blush formula! It's very pigmented and blendable and comes in a lot of great colors! It doesn't last for 12 hours, but it is longer wearing than most blushes.
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC
When Tarte says their blushes last 12 hours, they are not lying. There blushes last all day and are great since I work in a hospital and I'm running around all day. I will leave a 12 hr sift still looking like i just put blush on. They also come in so many shades.
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely love these blushes! They have the staying power I need for my combo skin. The colors are as pigmented as you want them to be. Not to mention the cute packaging.
Allison P.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is a very nice shade and blends really nicely. It has a matte finish and is pretty pigmented. It stays on for a long time and doesn’t fade throughout the day. I would recommend this to others looking for a nice blush.
Katie H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I don't like these blushes. I have one other and thought it was the color but it's not. This color seems very workable for many skin tones and I still don't like it on me. It's hard to pick up and blend. I prefer softer blushes.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.