tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
I love these so much. The color selection and finish is great and they stay on so long. Plus the packaging is adorable so you can throw it in your purse to use the mirror inside.
ariana g.
Roseville , CA
This blush is perfect! You can use a little bit for a subtle effect or build it up for a bold look. It has a matte finish, which I prefer for blush. I have worn it on 100 degree days as well as through the rain, and it holds up very well.
Daisy D.
Englewood, TN
These blushes are super pigmented. You can easily blend them out as well. These blushes are my go to for busy days because they are so long lasting. I love these blushes!
Madisynn W.
Richardson, TX
The price is amazing, but not as amazing as this blush!! It's the perfect color blush for any skin color and it has a matte finish!! This baby will have your cheeks looking good for at least 12 hours, so I'd definitely recommend.
Tori Y.
Phillipsburg, KS
This is by far my favorite blush! The pigmentation is amazing and lasts a very long time. I own 4 different Amazonian clay blushes and i absolutely love them! They are my go-to everyday blushes and are definitely worth the price! I would recommend these to everyone.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Ulta today. Let me first say that I am in LOVE! I got the shade Tipsy and it is seriously perfection. I'm actually looking forward to wearing it everyday. I've tried so many blushes, nothing compares to this one! This is a great blush.
Joelle S.
Rockville, MD
I only have one color, "exposed". It is such a nice, natural color that works for everyday. I like it because it is buildable. It is not dry or cakey or powdery. There is a nice color selection. I want more, but it is pricey.
Yajaira E.
What can i say these are the best blushes around. These are my holy grails the packaging is awesome and they last so long i have almost every shade and they are so easy to cary in your purse.
Brittany T.
Jacksonville , FL
After i started to get low on my blush set I was on a hunt to find a new one to try. I read reviews, watched you tube videos, and even asked the sales reps at sephora and ulta. In conclusion, I decided to buy the tarte kit, which has 4 in 1! After using the product I fell in love! Where have you been all my life!!
Elizabeth D.
Richmond , VA
One of my most reached for blushes. I use this two our three times a week. I have the shade Paaaaarty which is the perfect pink flush. These are long wearing and absolutely beautiful in their finish. I'm definitely buying again!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.