tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Ok I have to say I have pale skin, green eyes, etc, and naturally rosy cheeks...this looked clownish on me. I was so excited to use it because it's so pretty but it really does not work on very light skinned people, in my opinion.
Alyssa P.
Pine city , MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My favorite blush for sure. Such a good formula I had to already buy another color!! Smells great, color is great. I’ve been using the first one I bought for awhile and it seems to last quite awhile as well. Also love the pretty design the have imprinted on the blush. 💕🙆🏼
Dulce I.
houston
Love love this tarte blush!! The color is perfect for me not sure how it last do to I have every oily skin and live in a very humid city! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush! I would totally recommend this tarte product!
Emma L.
San Antonio, TEXAS
Review for: Other more...
So I’m not a huge blush person as it is but I do enjoy wearing this blush when I do full glam with a full coverage foundation. It gives off nice color and it can also double as a cute eyeshadow for my people who don’t wear blush.
Clarissa C.
Donna, TX
This is the blush you need to keep that fresh baby face spring look! It keeps your cheeks absolutely rosy and a beautiful shade of pink! It's my go to blush I love these so much!! I got mine for my birthday and haven't stoped using it since then!! Totally recommend girls
Kailey J.
Broken Arrow, OK
This blush is amazing!!! I love the look it gives! It goes on easily and you can build it if you truly want! I have red cheeks as it is and it makes them look more natural and sleek! I would definitely buy this when mine runs out!
Nakomi S.
Absolutely great rose blush! If you are into subtle and light looks especially for the summer this blush is perfect. It's has a nice matte finish and is long lasting. 10/10 would recommend if you are a fan of rose/dusty rose colors.
Vanessa G.
Northglenn, CO
I had to practically scrape my brush on the pigment to get any sort of pick up. Barely any color pay off and honestly the smell is nasty. I love tarte so I was really disappointed. And for how expensive it is it felt like a rip off.
Emily R.
San Antonio , TX
My first Tarte blush was from the Sephora birthday gift this year and I became hooked! The color was Paaarty and i absolutely love it! The blushes are matte and very long wearing. The payoff of each color is great. Well worth the money!
Rachel H.
Kiefer, OK
Excellent formula! These blushes are extremely pigmented and have no problem at all staying on throughout the day. They also do not lose vibrancy. The shade "Dollface" is perfect for when you want just a flush of pink to the cheeks!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.