tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Lee M.
Parma, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a really nice blush. I wear it every day, its subtle and its also easy to build up if you need to. It seems to last most of my 10 hour shift if I dont touch my face too much.
Yubisela R.
Amarillo
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This blush is amazing . The blush looks great on my skin color it incredibly hard to find a good shade of blush with my darker skin color. It blends in nicely and very pigmented and lasts all day long . I would completely recommend this blush to the girls out with my same skin color
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a free sample and I really like it. It last a long time and is a very flattering blush shade. It’s kinda neutral but gives a little color. Blends well and looks great.
Angela S.
North St Paul, MN
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Love how long lasting this blush is! Blush is usually the first thing to fade from my face but not with this. Just ordered a second color too! Exposed is definitely very understated but beautiful with bronzer.
Cecelia F.
Daphne
I have this blush in Quirky. I originally received it in an Ipsy bag, but loved it so much that I had to buy more! Beautiful peachy pink color. Lasts all day. Buildable for darker pigment or lightly apply for a natural flush of color. Can't say enough good things!!
Lauren R.
Germantown, MD
Omg I love this blush. I wear it almost every day. It’s just the right touch of color in my skin. I also love love love the packaging. And the best part is that once you use up the blush you can pop out the tin and replace it with another blush. Any color you want!
Madison S.
Jamestown, ND
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I got this in my glam bag and I like it, however it is VERY pigmented so I really recommend not getting too much on the brush. It lasts throughout the whole day and looks so pretty!
Stacie K.
The Amazonian clay blushes are my favorite. They are pigmented enough to give you the flush of color you want and they are buildable so you won't get clown cheeks right off the bat.
Brooke T.
Evansville, IN
This Tarte blush is my favorite! It’s very pigmented so a little goes a long way and the color lasts all day long. I own three of them and I’m happy with all three! I will definitely purchase again and again!
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
These are my favorite blushes. I honestly reach for it so often I’ve thrown away my other blushes because I just wasn’t using them. Definitely two thumbs up for this! Tarte isn’t known for exciting an outgoing product but if you want sturdy, reliable payoff that won’t fail you, this is where you want be. They’re worth the price for the use I get.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.