tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Rebecca D.
Long lasting, Crazy pigmented blush! Worth the money because you do not need a lot of product to get the color to show up on your cheeks. Very natural looking and pretty.
Taylor T.
Tarte blushes are amazing! I still have my sample from Sephora and that is my favorite blush. The quality is amazing and the pigment actually stays on your face all day. They are pricey so I do recommended getting there blush kits!
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
I use these blushes on the daily, their so beautiful on the skin. They're very blendable, and very long lasting. If you haven't tried already go purchase these blushes!😋
Clarissa C.
Donna, TX
This is the blush you need to keep that fresh baby face spring look! It keeps your cheeks absolutely rosy and a beautiful shade of pink! It's my go to blush I love these so much!! I got mine for my birthday and haven't stoped using it since then!! Totally recommend girls
loran p.
Iowa park, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I dont normally use blush because if my red cheeks but after color correcting it drains the color from my face. I got this as my birthday gift from sephora and I love it. The design is gorgeous and the mauve color works in all seasons! LOVE
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really like all Tarte products and their blush is one my favorites. I actually received it in my ipsy bag and was so happy! The blush is long lasting and the color is really pigmented. A little goes a long way and I’d highly recommend others to check out this brand if they haven’t already!
Katy W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The pigment on these is ASTOUNDING, definitely go into this very light handed, a small amount goes a long way, this shade is definitely my favorite in the collection and totally worth the money! I reach for this blush constantly!
Ashley-Nicole A.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My new favorite blush! It goes on so nicely, it doesn't feel chalky at all and the packaging and way they put the design in the product looks so expensive. The color goes on natural and isn't one of those blushes that packs a huge punch and you have to blend out like crazy
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
This blush is really great! It goes on and blends easily and looks very natural on the cheeks. The shade is vivid enough to show up rosy in the skin, but light enough to keep with a more natural look. A little bit goes a long way!
Anne P.
Cumming , GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The colors of Tarte blushes are great, but I don't find them as pigmented/long lasting as a lot of people say. Although I do like the final result when I put them on, I always feel like I need to build them up for longer than other blushes, or else it'll disappear quickly.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.