tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Michael M.
Hillsboro, OR
Tarte has been really the only blush manufacturer to really get it right for me. Both the amazonian clay and stick are amazing.

I have this is a peach and a pink and they both look amazing, never cheap or fake and stay really well. By far my favorite brand for blush.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
Highly pigmented color! This is a very smooth blush that blends nicely. It will last all day and night! Till you wash it off. Great product with many colors to choose from.
Blanca O.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my favorites blushes! my favorite shade is "Glisten" it looks really nice on my skin and makes all my makeup looks come together and I think it compliments all the looks I use it with! I also find a little goes a long way.
Ashley C.
ames, IA
I received a sample from Sephora and the pigmentation is out of this world - it lasts forever and looks incredible! Blends beautifully! It's quite pricey, so I don't know if I would buy the full version, but if I had the extra money I would in a heartbeat (if I could decide on a color - beautiful color selection choices!)
Vanessa V.
Middletown, NY
Love this blush ! I've been using it since 2009 and it's an absolute go to for an extra pop ! It definitely has pigmentation but not a shimmer much more of a matte look . I've bought it for stocking stuffer an secret santa for some of my girlfriends and they love it !
Joanna N.
Stockton , CA
Received one of these in my birthdays gift from Sephora rewards program. Don't really use blush but this is sheer enough to not make me look flushed. Matte finish which I love due to my oily skin. I would purchase this In a full size product but maybe in a different color.
Faith M.
Monticello, NY
This is one that has been highly talked about lately by a lot of beauty bloggers. It has high pigments! It's honestly so good, better than a lot of blushes . And I myself doesn't even use blushes but it gives you that natural look
Katy W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The pigment on these is ASTOUNDING, definitely go into this very light handed, a small amount goes a long way, this shade is definitely my favorite in the collection and totally worth the money! I reach for this blush constantly!
Haley F.
Turbeville, SC
Tarte is honestly my everyday go-to brand I use for blush, I've been using this shade for the past 2 years and it stays very true to its color. Tartes products are always pigmented and I will definitely be buying this product again!
Marissa F.
Alsip, IL
I have a few of these, and I love them all. They aren't super pigmented, but they are enough to have a nice natural look. They really do last all day. I can put this on in the morning and it's still there before I go to sleep. It also keeps me less shiny, which I love!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.