tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Christine L.
Rosemead, CA
This was one of the first high end purchases I made. I loveee blushes and I heard many good things about this product so I decided to try it out. The color does last for a long time and is very pigmented! I love this product.
Sabrina H.
Rosemead, CA
i have a small sample size of this blush. not sure which shade but the formula of these blushes are nice. the color i have is a bit too pink for my liking but still a great formula. just wish i had this blush in a more brownish or peachy tone
Kelsey M.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Doesn't pick up a lot on your brush right away, you have to mash it around a few times. Product lasts a long time throughout the day but is NOT pigmented. You have to layer and build the color. Good blush if you want really subtle
Katie M.
Bemidji, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I typically love tarte products, this one is just okay. The color is a nice soft pink with a matte finish. It does not have much pigment and takes a lot of product to get a decent color. I do not think I would purchase this again
Mayra M.
I absolutely love this blush. I don't normally wear blush however this one worked best for me. I'm a medium color and it blended and gave just enough of rosey cheeks for myself. I would buy again in future and recommended to others
ariana g.
Roseville , CA
This blush is perfect! You can use a little bit for a subtle effect or build it up for a bold look. It has a matte finish, which I prefer for blush. I have worn it on 100 degree days as well as through the rain, and it holds up very well.
Nishka ❁.
Vega Alta, ['', '', '']
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I don't normally wear blush but when I do, this blush is on my top 3. The pigment is good, I love the packaging, idk if this is weird to say but I love the smell & I loooove the design that it has inside. Tarte never disappoints.
Madisynn W.
Richardson, TX
The price is amazing, but not as amazing as this blush!! It's the perfect color blush for any skin color and it has a matte finish!! This baby will have your cheeks looking good for at least 12 hours, so I'd definitely recommend.
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
You can't go wrong with a tarte Amazonian clay blush, they staying power is incredible and the shades they have are adorable not to mention they last forever it takes the tiniest amount to give y yourself that flushed cheeks look
Daisy D.
Englewood, TN
These blushes are super pigmented. You can easily blend them out as well. These blushes are my go to for busy days because they are so long lasting. I love these blushes!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.