tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ashley-Nicole A.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My new favorite blush! It goes on so nicely, it doesn't feel chalky at all and the packaging and way they put the design in the product looks so expensive. The color goes on natural and isn't one of those blushes that packs a huge punch and you have to blend out like crazy
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
I love tarte's Amazonian clay blush!It really does stay on for at LEAST 12 hours, and the color is so natural. I almost feel like it improves my complexion with every use! It's so luxurious and the best blush I have, I was upset when my son dropped mine and it shattered.
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really like all Tarte products and their blush is one my favorites. I actually received it in my ipsy bag and was so happy! The blush is long lasting and the color is really pigmented. A little goes a long way and I’d highly recommend others to check out this brand if they haven’t already!
Ashleigh G.
Everett, WA
I am a tarte lover as it is, but I really just can't get enough of the Amazonian clay products. This blush goes on so nicely, and is so versatile and buildable. It has a great look and feel, and has great staying power, especially if you are using a great primer and setting powder. I also really like the lipsticks from this line, the maracuna oil and just ordered the concealer!
Allie A.
Grand Forks, ND
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
best blush i have ever owned. i am for sure going to buy this again. this blush is very pigmented and a beautiful color.  I like that it is long lasting and has a sort of shimmery finish.  it is perfect to add a touch of color to your face. would recommend
Abby S.
Lenexa, KS
These blushes are great and so so so pigmented! Make sure to only use a tiny amount because there is so much color to them. They have great color options and Tarte is known for being a fairly natural brand, so not many chemicals.
Anne P.
Cumming , GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The colors of Tarte blushes are great, but I don't find them as pigmented/long lasting as a lot of people say. Although I do like the final result when I put them on, I always feel like I need to build them up for longer than other blushes, or else it'll disappear quickly.
Michael M.
Hillsboro, OR
Tarte has been really the only blush manufacturer to really get it right for me. Both the amazonian clay and stick are amazing.

I have this is a peach and a pink and they both look amazing, never cheap or fake and stay really well. By far my favorite brand for blush.
Julia V.
I have a warm peach pink color. It's highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. I have the Birthday one from Sephora. I loved the nude violet shade, it pairs perfectly with a rose gold highlighter.
I will be buying more shades.
Ashley C.
ames, IA
I received a sample from Sephora and the pigmentation is out of this world - it lasts forever and looks incredible! Blends beautifully! It's quite pricey, so I don't know if I would buy the full version, but if I had the extra money I would in a heartbeat (if I could decide on a color - beautiful color selection choices!)
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.