tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Rebecca S.
Staff
I don't use this product often, and when I do it's to make my makeup a bit more dramatic. Need to apply a small amount if you want a subtle flush, otherwise it can make it look like you just ran a marathon. Looks great if application is right though :)
Stephanie C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush as a part of the Sephora insiders membership for my birthday. This blush stays on most of the day and the color work well with my light skin and blonde hair. Would recommend for anyone looking for a new blush to try.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,510 reviews
The blush I have is gorgeous and I don't remember the name of the color but it was included in a tarte holiday set from Sephora and it's a lighter pink color and it lasts all day without primer and would recommend
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
I love these blushes. I have about 13 colors and they're all just as good. There's no difference in formulation between colors like alot of brands have. They are easy to over do so I would be careful but they're very very good blushes.
Venessa M.
Tulare , Ca
I use tarte blush especially on my bridal clients they have such soft colors and gentle on the skin with great color payoff without being too heavy I recommend this blusher
Jensen N.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I couldn't get anything out of this. I used several different brushes. Even when I'd try to swatch it, pigment just stuck to my finger and barely anything went on my arm. It could've just been my batch, but I wouldn't buy this again.
Savanna H.
Columbus, OH
A great blush, truly. Has excellent pigment & long wear. You can wear a little or a lot depending on your personal style. Comes in a nice lil plastic component that clicks shut completely. I love tarte & love that they're cruelty free!
Becca E.
Avon
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
These are the best blushes I have ever used. I get mine at Sephora and they are a perfect everyday wear. They blend very easily and are not patchy at all. These are fairly pigmented and are build able. I would buy this product again.
mel♡ T.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
currently my favorite blush right now... I love the look of it and how it just makes it look like your face is naturally "flush". This blush is very natural and it goes with any skin type. I am definitely going to be buying this again.
Sarah W.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this for my birthday gift from sephora his year and it's now the only blush I use on my face. It is my favorite color! These blushes last so long and are so pigmented. They give just the right amount of color to the face and blend beautifully!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.