tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jennifer F.
The best blush! So many nude and light colors. I love dollface. It's pretty sheer but builds easy. I wear it almost everyday. A little goes a long way. There are no cons. I will continue to repurchase!
Brooke B.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This blush comes in such pretty colors, and I love the way it looks, but I find that on me, it wears off in less than three hours. Others say it lasts all day for them, so I might be doing something wrong, but I probably would not buy this again. It's a shame because I love the colors and the way they look when I apply them. The blush is really light and easy, so I wished it stayed on!
Brittany M.
Monongahela, PA
I love this blush. I'm naturally very fair and I thought it would be too bright but it looked great. Now that I have a summer tan, it adds the perfect amount of color. Will definitely purchase again.
Hannah W.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is such a great formula. It blends easily and can be applied lightly or layered for a bolder look. I personally like heavy blush and it builds up nicely without disturbing my foundation underneath. And they have SO MANY COLOR OPTIONS.
Jessica S.
This stays on so long for me and never fades! I love the formula so much it looks beautiful and natural on my skin! I always reach for this one when doing my makeup! You can build it up or make it very subtle
Samreen A.
Received one of the blush shades from sephora as a birthday gift and fell in love with it on the very first use. Tne texture is so smooth which makes it easy to apply and last longer than other blush on ice tried. Highly recommended.
Kellie S.
Sycamore, IL
Absolutely love this product!!!!! It is just the right amount of color and it stays on all day. I really feel like it smooths out your complexion and gives you a healthy color and brightens your face. I wear this product almost every day!
Kelsi A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora in the shade "paaarty" and I'm obsessed. I hate sparkly blush and it can be hard to find a nice matte shade but this is the one. It blends easily, goes on smooth, and lasts all day. Also it doesn't irritate my skin like some products do. When I run out of the sample size I will definitely be purchasing the full size!
Alison G.
Richmond, CA
One of my very favorite blushes! These have good pigmentation, but not so much that you have to worry about applying too much. I easily get 10 hours of wear or more with this blush. I have 5 of these, and the colors are very versatile.
Catarina M.
Brantford, ON
Very pigmented and a little of this blush goes a long way! Doesn't come off easily and leaves a gorgeous flush of colour on your face. I found this was simple to blend in and it isn't heavy. Would definitely suggest anyone looking for a natural looking blush to try this one out
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.