tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Shelby R.
Santa Rosa, CA
I got this product as my birthday gift from Sephora and it is delightful, a fun pink that isn’t too bubblegum and blends nicely. I’ve been quite happy with everything I’ve purchased from the Amazonian clay line and this is no exception.
Sandra M.
Rio Grande City, TX
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I purchased this blush in Plumy Rose because I like the pink tone. As other reviews have claimed, I find them subtle and natural looking with very little product required. So these should literally last me for years and be very economical
Jennifer H.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
As a makeup artist I love using Tarte. Especially since everyone has different skin types and sensitivities. I don't worry about bad reactions because the product is clay based. The colors are gorgeous and I would buy this again and again.
Mary A.
ponca city, OK
One of my favorite blushes I've ever tried when first transitioning to more green beauty years ago. Picked up a whole set on QVC for a great deal and got to try a lot of products from the line. Lasts a long time on the cheeks, ok ingredients.
Katrina D.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I got that blush in Sephora like a birthday gift in january... was using for about two month (enough to make an clear opinion), don't like. Probably because that color was way too wrong for my skin tone but even a texture didn't convinst me to try in my shade. Gave it away to my friend
G*59 T.
Tx
I got one for my birthday this month and blush isn’t rly my thing but this one was rly nice I like to go light on it tho but if u like to look super blushed up then u kno u can always apply more so the pigment is pretty good in my opinion.
Vivian T.
West covina, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this product as a sample from Sephora, I think. Im so glad I did! The color pay off is amazing compared to other blushes. I have a neutral to the warmer side skin tone and it looks great! It gives me enough color to look alive.
Robin B.
Clearwater
As you age sparkle and frosts are not your friend. It emphasizes lines and textured skin. Tarte blushes for the most part are matte. The colors are beautiful with a large selection. They blend well with a light touch. They are my go to.
Alyssa F.
Norton Shores, MI
Honestly Tarte has the only line of blushes I have ever used. I like a nice pigmented color that lasts all day- and it gives me that! The more you apply the more the color shows. I like just a little touch to give me color. It's perfectZ
Diana M.
Madison, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in my birthday present from Sephora, and I've used it every day since I got it! Such a wonderful color on me! It's so pigmented, and doesn't go on splotchy. It is so easy to blend as well! This product is really getting me into the blush world!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.