tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Robin B.
Clearwater
As you age sparkle and frosts are not your friend. It emphasizes lines and textured skin. Tarte blushes for the most part are matte. The colors are beautiful with a large selection. They blend well with a light touch. They are my go to.
Brooke B.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Absolutely love this blush, perfect shade and love the Tarte brand! This blush is really nice because it does hold a lot longer than any other blush I've tried. Love it and highly recommend this and any other product from Tarte cosmetics.
Vivian T.
West covina, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this product as a sample from Sephora, I think. Im so glad I did! The color pay off is amazing compared to other blushes. I have a neutral to the warmer side skin tone and it looks great! It gives me enough color to look alive.
Mary A.
ponca city, OK
One of my favorite blushes I've ever tried when first transitioning to more green beauty years ago. Picked up a whole set on QVC for a great deal and got to try a lot of products from the line. Lasts a long time on the cheeks, ok ingredients.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a really good blush! It made my checks look really natural. Not really pigmented but still apply nicely and very noticeable! Very easy to blend but I apply with a blush brush. Would highly recommend to others always been a fan of tarte.
Sara S.
Senoia, GA
I have a sample sized blush and I love it. A little goes a long way and it looks very natural and applies very smooth. Just wish it wasn't so pricey for a blush because I'm a college student and can't afford high end make-up all the time.
Jennifer H.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
As a makeup artist I love using Tarte. Especially since everyone has different skin types and sensitivities. I don't worry about bad reactions because the product is clay based. The colors are gorgeous and I would buy this again and again.
Sammantha B.
Saint Paul, MN
Tarte Amazonian clay 12 hour blush is absolutely amazing. I originally heard rave reviews from my friends and literally thought they had to be delusional, but after trying it for myself it really is everything people say it is - AMAZING.
Danielle l.
Perkasie, PA
Review for: Other more...
I got the paaarty shade in a birthday gift from sephora. Its very easy to blend and a lovely shade for fair skin! These blushes are pigmented so a little bit is all you need. I really like any tarte product except for their foundation, that needs work
Kaycee N.
N Hollywood, CA
I received a full sized sample of this in a New Beauty Test tube and was super excited to try it out. The color that I received was a little too dark for everyday use for me, but I just use a large brush to apply it lightly. The color remains all day and the color selections are great! I will definitely be buying more colors!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.