tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alexis S.
Haughton, LA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These blushes are so pigmented and look so good one the skin. The one I have has a merge finish which is what I really like about it. Very easy to blend without a doubt. Will be buying again and venturing out to different shades of course!
Brooke B.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Absolutely love this blush, perfect shade and love the Tarte brand! This blush is really nice because it does hold a lot longer than any other blush I've tried. Love it and highly recommend this and any other product from Tarte cosmetics.
chelsea h.
Keene, NH
I’m not the biggest blush girl but when I do use it you best believe its this. The color is beautiful and light but can easily be built up. It only has the smallest amount a kick up but nothing to serious since the formula is so buttery.
Brittany W.
Creedmoor, NC
Without it being too much, it's the perfect color to help bring out my cheek bones! You don't need to use too much product but if need be you can build it up easily. And it actually does stay on for quite some time even without setting it.
Sammantha B.
Saint Paul, MN
Tarte Amazonian clay 12 hour blush is absolutely amazing. I originally heard rave reviews from my friends and literally thought they had to be delusional, but after trying it for myself it really is everything people say it is - AMAZING.
Hana C.
San Diego, CA
It's not very pigmented and it's very chalky. I prefer a very buttery, smooth blush. As I was swatching it, it barely showed up on my hand. It just does not show up on my skin. The color is absolutely gorgeous, but I just couldn't see it.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
This is a wonderful blush, love the pigmentation, love the lasting power, love the consistency. Only thing i don't like is the price. I always wait for the holiday kits that give a variety of colors and way cheaper than buying a new one.
Abigail W.
Rosemount, MN
I'm obsessed with this blush palette. You barely need to tap your brush in because these blushes are so pigmented. So be careful! But other than that I love all the colors except doll face just because it's such a bright Barbie pink and it doesn't work well with my skin tone. But that's just me! I think this palette is amazing and you should totally run to your local Sephora to get it!
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
I love the Amazonian clay 12 hour blushes. They're so beautiful and really do last a long time. The pigmentation is great you can either build it up or blend it as much as you want. The colors go well with any skin tone from what I've seen.
Vivian T.
West covina, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this product as a sample from Sephora, I think. Im so glad I did! The color pay off is amazing compared to other blushes. I have a neutral to the warmer side skin tone and it looks great! It gives me enough color to look alive.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.