tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ariel B.
Inglewood, CA
Absolutely love this brand, cruelty free and has zero parabens!! This specific lush is my go to for everyday use, goes on super light and stays on for hours! The color is nice and bright without looking cheap. Will definitely be buying again!
Alondra F.
Tulare, CA
The color is alright. Standard blush color to me, nothing really special about it. I wouldn't agree it lasts 12 hours. Much less than that. Overall an alright blush. Much prefer my other drugstore options than this one but, to each its own.
Yesenia M.
avondale, AZ
Love this product I have every color . They have really good pigment and aren't chocky ! They look really good on the skin and you can control how light or dark you want your cheeks to look! Their not bad in price either which is good .
Jacquelyn M.
Oxnard, CA
Beautiful packaging and even has a mirror and it's good for tan and pale skin but for darker skin tones it's not that great and it's very pigmented and you can build it up I would buy this again it's a beautiful color
Danielle l.
Perkasie, PA
Review for: Other more...
I got the paaarty shade in a birthday gift from sephora. Its very easy to blend and a lovely shade for fair skin! These blushes are pigmented so a little bit is all you need. I really like any tarte product except for their foundation, that needs work
Shelby R.
Santa Rosa, CA
I got this product as my birthday gift from Sephora and it is delightful, a fun pink that isn’t too bubblegum and blends nicely. I’ve been quite happy with everything I’ve purchased from the Amazonian clay line and this is no exception.
Katie F.
Hopkins, MN
I was hesitant to try this brand of Blush since I love the one I usually use so much, but I was very pleasantly surprised how natural this looked! I have very pale skin but this didn't make me look overly rosy. It was the perfect shade!
Madison W.
Piqua, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a beautiful blush! The color works very well with my light skin. This blush and lasts all day and lays beautifully on top of foundation! It does apply and stay true to color. I would buy it again and buy it in many other colors!
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush as part as my sephora birthday gift. I have always liked tartes blushes but this shade is one of my favorites, the shade is matte and it is just the perfect pink shade. Def give this shade a try if you are interested in it.
Nicole M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this shade. I have very pale skin especially in the winter and it looks nice on me. It has a matte finish which I like. It's also pretty sheer and blends nicely to make a more natural look. The price is also decent and I'd recommend this product.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.