tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jacqueline C.
Hattiesburg , MS
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Super pigmented product. A little definitely goes a long way and will be long lasting. Product has a good amount so it is worth the money. Cute packaging just like all other tarte cosmetics products. Would buy again when this product runs out.
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
This blush is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. I have had this blush for over year and it still has not hit the bottom of the pan. I would definitely recommend this to others. It does have staying power and just an overall great blush!
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I got a few of these in a kit that I bought near Christmas. The colors on my skin look lovely and show up quite vibrant and stay all day long. I bought some for my mom and she loved them and recommended them to my sister, who also loved them.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
I love the Brand Tarte!!!! Their 12 hour Blushes are in my top 5 blushes of all time and I own many of them!!! I highly recommend these blushes they are super pigmented and last!
Leticia P.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Im in love with this product! I love buying blushes and this one in particular is so pigmented and I love the color! I received jt for free at Sephora for my birthday and i fell in love with it! I will definitely buy more once i finish mine!
Hunter J.
I got a mini of this for my birthday and I really like the color. It's pretty pigmented so not a lot is needed. The only complaint I have is there's a lot of fall out on the compact when you use it so it makes a bit of a mess if you're not careful.
The W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I am usually not a blush person and got this color and wow it is great! Perfect color for light to medium skin. Perfect tint without looking to pink or like you have blush on. Matte finish with great results. Would definitely buy again
Ana J.
Cochranville, PA
I just recently got this blush and fell in love . It’s the only blush I’ve been using for the past 2 months. Loved the colors, love how it looks with my dark skin and it goes amazing. Don’t even need to Pat the brush that much for the color to show on my cheeks, definitely recommend!
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
I got a mini one from Sephora for my birthday and this is a great blush. A little does go along way and it blends very well. I will purchase this once I run out of my mini one.
Aamna A.
Canton, MI
This comes on nicely, not too pigmented so you don't have to be afraid of accidentally turning your face red. It's buildable as well! And it also blends. I just don't think it lasts too long. I always find it off of my face in about 2 hours
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.