tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Aubrey M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I’ve never used blush simply for the reason being that I never found one that worked with my complexion or I never found one that was a good consistency. I love this blush and I use it in my everyday routine. I would definitely buy this again!
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
Like this blush. I received my birthday gift from Sephora and this is want I choose. Love the natural shade! It goes with every single makeup look you choose. He application is nice and smooth, I would buy the full size one and in different shades!
Rio C.
San Rafael, CA
This product is good a dab will do you so this product will last a long time. I am not sure that this color is for everyone as they say. it was hard to work with because you only take a little and bam its there it was hard to spread and even out. Also it should come with an applicator.
Jenny J.
Woodbridge , VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE BLUSHES! BEST BLUSHES I HAVE EVER USED HANDS DOWN I USE IT EVERYDAY. I'm dying to get my hands on more they apply extremely beautifully and blend in nicely. I need more ❤❤❤❤ #1 blush in my heart.
Danielle E.
Midland, TX
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This blush lasts all day on me. The color selection is awesome. It goes on smooth and I’ve never had an issue with it looking patchy. You can do it light or build it up for a bolder look. Definitely plan on adding more colors to my collection.
Marie C.
I LOVE Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes because 1) they're made from natural ingredients 2) they're so pigmented 3) they last a very long time! I recently purchased their Pin-Up Girl palette from this year's holiday collection and love that I have 5 blushes to choose from. So convenient!
Ana J.
Cochranville, PA
I just recently got this blush and fell in love . It’s the only blush I’ve been using for the past 2 months. Loved the colors, love how it looks with my dark skin and it goes amazing. Don’t even need to Pat the brush that much for the color to show on my cheeks, definitely recommend!
Cecilia B.
LA,CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
i LOVE THIS PRODUCT. BEST PART IS ITS IS FREE ON SEPHORA !!!! IT IS A GORGEOUS COLOR, SAME ONE YOU SEE IN THE PAN. IT IS SUPER BUILD ABLE ON THE CHEEKS. DOSENT APPLY CHALKY AND IS EASY TO BLEND IN, FOR WANTED LOOK OF APPLICATION ON THE FACE.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
I got a mini one from Sephora for my birthday and this is a great blush. A little does go along way and it blends very well. I will purchase this once I run out of my mini one.
Kimberly S.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I really enjoy these blushes. They stay on the cheeks all day long and look so pretty. The pans are large and they also double as eye shadow if you would like! They are a good value and you can even pop the tins out and put them in magnetic books easier for travel!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.