tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Avon T.
I have been using this blush in the shade 'exposed' for four years after my friend recommended it to me. It's very pigmented, lasts all day, and the color is super flattering on my fair skin. Double points for being cruelty free. :-) 10/10 would recommend.
kylie m.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Love these blushes... all the colors are gorgeous and you can find a good shade for any skin color... very easy to blend and the colors are build-able... I will be buying more shades and will buy again because I use them every day and they're very soft... love them and would recommend 💝
Brittany S.
Foreman, AR
This has to be one of the most pigmented blushes that I have ever used. The color payoff is ridiculous. A light hand has to be used or you will be trying to blend this out. They have some beautiful shades to offer as well for every skin tone.
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love tarte blushes. The colors are beautiful and I like that they have the perfect amount of pigmentation. I usually go in with a heavy hand when it comes to blush but fortunately it when using a tarte blush it doesn’t look like I went crazy.
Juliet L.
This blush is really blendable and the color pay off is great. I like a really natural look, so I generally only apply a little bit to the apples of my cheeks. And this blush does not move throughout the day. And it doesn't break me out.
Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush. PARTY is the perfect shade too! Subtle, yet just enough pop!! I have fair skin with yellow undertones & this shade looks awesome! Definitely something I will continue to buy! Try a sample sometime, you won’t regret it! ☺️
Janai F.
Binghamton, NY
This product is somewhat pricey but its worth the money. It's last a long time. And you don't need a lot of product. The color is beautiful and it's just amazing all together. Definitely recommend this.
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is my go-to brunch recently. The color applies nice and evenly and it stays try to color throughout the day. I find that it's easy to blend and can work for a variety of skin tones. I would buy again and look forward to trying new shades.
Suki L.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite go to blush. I use this blush so often because it's super pigmented on my yellow skin tone. It's a powder blush, but it stay true to the color. The blush really last me the whole day. Like 8 hours. I would definitely buy it again.
abby m.
Mokena, IL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this shade for my birthday and I love it! The color payoff is great, and on my fair skintone this shade works very well. It’s easy to blend and has cute packaging- however the plastic is pretty cheap feeling. The product is great though!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.