tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
Ihave one of these blushes in a mini in the shade Magic! It's a great blush very pink and nice quality I'd love to try a different shade maybe more suited for my preferences but this is a beautifull shade and the formula is very nice and longwearing!
Haleigh M.
JBER, AK
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I absolutely LOVE this peachy colored blush. Anytime I apply this, I find it to last all day long on the skin. It's easy to blend out also. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because you really have to press hard and swirl a lot to pick up any product. Other than that though, I love it.
Debipriya N.
Bellevue, WA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I had bought this product before at Sephora. This color looks very natural and goes with any color clothing. It clings well and has dense pigment, but it is easy to control depth of color. Its my favorite blush and stays on. I highly recommend it.
Lorna C.
Ormond Beach
Review for: Other more...
I love this blush. I have it in the color feisty. It is a great formula and stays put all day. It is pretty pigmented so a little goes a long way, but is easy to blend out if it is too pigmented at first. I would definitely buy this blush again!
Jessica M.
Compton , CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a Birthday Gift back in June from Sephora and MAN IM IN LOVE!!! this is just my fave blush. It lasts forever and the pigmentation is just AMAZING! I really havent been able to go wrong with Tarte. I definitely need to get more because wow its great.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
this is an awesome blush! they last forever (on the skin and in the pan). it has a bit of a sheen to it which looks beautiful on the skin. it is buildable, though, if you prefer that. i would repurchase it!
Fannie G.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My fav blushes of all time,. They are long wearing and buildable. I own seven of them. If your extremely pale like me exposed is the most gorgeous and natural looking. On those days where I don't want to do much make up or im on the run, it's my go to shade.
Jen M.
Dover
The Amazonian clay blushes by Tarte are so pigmented and a little goes a very long way which I really appreciate for the price point. These blushes blend effortlessly and I love the colors this one in particular being an almost daily pick for me.
Aliyah D.
Arlington, VA
I'm not the type of person to wear blush. But I do love this one ! Although it is pigmented ! Applies easy too ! What I recommend is not to grab so much of the product unless you want the blush to stand out but if not then just a little will do !
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
1,217 reviews
Not my cup of tea. I received this product for my birthday by Sephora and I wasn’t happy with it. It wasn’t pigment. You had to keep rubbing the brush to get color. I would not By it. But we are all different. This product might work for others. Sadly, not for me.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.