tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Carla M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have three of these blushes and I want them all. They last all day!! Blush seems to be the first thing to go on my face through the day, but this stuff is great. The color payoff is great, I just wish maybe there were a few more to choose from.
Debipriya N.
Bellevue, WA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I had bought this product before at Sephora. This color looks very natural and goes with any color clothing. It clings well and has dense pigment, but it is easy to control depth of color. Its my favorite blush and stays on. I highly recommend it.
Gwen S.
Schererville, IN
I have this in one color: Exposed. The blush itself is amazing! It lasts a very long time on my oily skin and doesn't oxidize. The color I have is a must have, everyday, no fuss, goes-with-every-look kind of color! Amazing! i have other Amazonian clay products and I love them all!
Abby F.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love this product because it apply evenly and is easy to blend. It doesn’t look fake and over the top. It is a true matte finish. This blush adds the perfect pop of natural color that lasts all day. I would buy it again.
Shannon B.
Everything they say is true. It doesn't swatch well, but these blushes have amazing pigmentation on the cheek. Stays on all day, comes in a huge range of colors, offers buildible color, mixes well with other blushes.... all the raves are deserved.
Abby A.
One word: amazing! I feel like blush is usually the first product to wear off my face but when I use this it is a totally different story! They have such a beautiful variety of colors
Lorraine A.
Albany, NY
I have this blush in the color dollface and it's formula is one of my favorites. It really does last all day until I take it off and the color payoff is great. I know this blush is worth the money and will last me for a very long time due to the small amount needed due to the pigmentation.
Kylie B.
Caldwell, ID
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this color it looks so good on my pale skin, blends so easily, and lasts all day no matter what I'm doing. It is one of my go to blushes because I know it won't let me down.
Inessa B.
Such a great formula, it applies evenly, blends well and has a very high pigmentation. It is my favorite blush, I have been using the shade 'Blissful' for a little over a year now and have no intentions of switching brands. On my third one now!
Sarah W.
this blush is very very good. it apply very smooth and doesn't seem to make my face to cakey. it is really pigmented. pro is that it is really smooth and pigmented. it if very easy to blend with certain types of brushes. i would buy it again.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.