tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kyndal C.
Fultondale
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this for my birthday gift from Sephora and fell in love. Having rosacea I don’t need a whole lot of blush and this is SO natural looking and goes so well with any makeup look whether it’s natural or full face.
Jettie S.
Ironton, OH
These blushes never disappoint. Perfectly pigmented and blend beautiful. They come in a multitude of different colors to fit any skin tone. Definitely recommend these beautiful blushes from tarte. One of my favorite branded!!
Taleen K.
Westfield, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Every single shade I have tried of the tarte blushes I have loved. They are beautiful. They go on like a dream, they last all day. I use paaarty almost every day and there is still so much product I’m no where near pan.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I like this blush a lot. I got a travel size of fiesta in an Ipsy a few months back and I’ve really been enjoying it. I’m so incredibly fair and this is so pigmented it only takes a tiny tap of the brush for me to look perfect. It lasts all day and blends really well. I think they tend to be more on the pricy side of blushes but I will definitely watch fo them se to be on sale but I would probably buy them again.
Kristin C.
This blush is pretty good! I like the shades and the ease of using it! I do feel like you have to use a lot of the product in order for it to be noticeable, but it stays on pretty well afterwards. Lots of shades to choose from!
Leah M.
Clearwater, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite blushes, it adds just the right about of color to my cheeks to bring back life into my face after I turn it into a sickly looking single color canvas with foundation. Thankful for blush’s nd bronzer
Melissa M.
Deland, FL
I love this blush. It’s got the perfect amount of pigmentation, is easy to blend and lasts all day! I have this is several colors, and I love how they all lay on the skin. It’s buildable, which to me is a great thing.
Chelsea S.
Hopkinton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love tarte blush! They have an amazing selection to choose from. The colours all blend out extremely well and are hella pigmented. I also find the price fair for the product though you can get freebies sometimes online at Sephora. I would definitely recommend these to everyone
Lacey H.
Las Vegas
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as my birthday gift from Sephora last July.
As far as the shade goes, I like it enough. Not too peachy, not too nude, not too pink. Somewhere in the middle of all of those. I have fair olive-toned skin, and this shade works pretty well with me. It’s a tad bit darker than a fully “natural” pink-ish hue, but I still like it with the right makeup looks.
Totally matte, no shimmer or sheen at all.
DEFINITELY is buildable. Like, put even the smallest amount too much on and you have an entirely different looking, darker shade.
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
Love love this! Its such a perfect Natural flush! I love the amazonian clay products they have a lot of good benefits and lay on the skin so nicely! This isn't harsh at all it is great for those that 2ant the perfect blush shade this is it. I use the shade Paaarty and it is lovely! I highly recomend if your still trying to find you perfect blush. This is well worth the price and you sont have to worry about clogged pores or a blush u have to ho light tgis is the perfect shade for any skin tone and it leaves just the perfect flush!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.