tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sabrina B.
I got a set of these for christmas and they've become my go to blushes (even over my mac & nars blushes!). its sad once they run out those colors aren't available. but I'm definitely going to swatch the permanent shades once i hit pan on my others.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is such a fantastic long wearing natural looking foundation that is packed with good ingredients for your skin. The color is natural looking and build-able for a more dramatic look! I am dying to try more colors. This formula is fantastic!
Gwen S.
Schererville, IN
I have this in one color: Exposed. The blush itself is amazing! It lasts a very long time on my oily skin and doesn't oxidize. The color I have is a must have, everyday, no fuss, goes-with-every-look kind of color! Amazing! i have other Amazonian clay products and I love them all!
Haleigh M.
JBER, AK
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I absolutely LOVE this peachy colored blush. Anytime I apply this, I find it to last all day long on the skin. It's easy to blend out also. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because you really have to press hard and swirl a lot to pick up any product. Other than that though, I love it.
Samantha W.
Oak Lawn, IL
I converted to an all tarte makeup routine about half a year ago because all of their products are paraben free. But as for these blushes...they are just terrific. Their colors brighten up my complexion, yet keeps my look very natural. I love Tarte completely!
Debipriya N.
Bellevue, WA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I had bought this product before at Sephora. This color looks very natural and goes with any color clothing. It clings well and has dense pigment, but it is easy to control depth of color. Its my favorite blush and stays on. I highly recommend it.
Courtney A.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I've had my eye on the Exposed blush by Tarte for years and I finally purchased it. All the reviews were right, this is the perfect neutral blush. It is pigmented without going overboard and the shade works beautifully with both cool and warm looks.
Abby F.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love this product because it apply evenly and is easy to blend. It doesn’t look fake and over the top. It is a true matte finish. This blush adds the perfect pop of natural color that lasts all day. I would buy it again.
Allison W.
Jonesboro, AR
This is my everyday go to blush! I absolutely love the pigmentation in this product! It has a bit of some shimmer but not to much!! It really looks good on all skin tones! I would definitely repurchase this product & recommend it to everyone!!
Felicea F.
Lakeland, FL
Hands down my favorite blush on the market! This color is such a beautiful color, I believe it would look great on every tone! Its definitely on the warm side but has a pink undertone. It is buildable and I would recommend this shade to everyone!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.