tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alisha M.
These are so easy to blend out, you really only need one swipe in the blush per cheek, they are so pigmented. They sit really well on top of every foundation I've used them with.
Nicole J.
New Britain
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Long lasting and very natural looking color. Stays true to color and applies easily. This particular color is more sheer than it is pigmented so you have to apply more than once for it to pop. Would recommend if you're going for a natural look.
Kylie B.
Caldwell, ID
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this color it looks so good on my pale skin, blends so easily, and lasts all day no matter what I'm doing. It is one of my go to blushes because I know it won't let me down.
duna a.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this on birthday in shade ( partyy) because i'm a Sephora beauty insider ". Since then I've always use it. ‏pigmented but not that much , Buildable and looks great on my skin tone. Specially With this blusher I achieved the sun kissed look.
Nicole N.
Millbrook, IL
I just recently started using this blush, I have two different shades and I really like them. They are very pigmented and they do last longer than my other blushes. Good product.
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
Ihave one of these blushes in a mini in the shade Magic! It's a great blush very pink and nice quality I'd love to try a different shade maybe more suited for my preferences but this is a beautifull shade and the formula is very nice and longwearing!
Carla M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have three of these blushes and I want them all. They last all day!! Blush seems to be the first thing to go on my face through the day, but this stuff is great. The color payoff is great, I just wish maybe there were a few more to choose from.
Sarah W.
this blush is very very good. it apply very smooth and doesn't seem to make my face to cakey. it is really pigmented. pro is that it is really smooth and pigmented. it if very easy to blend with certain types of brushes. i would buy it again.
Abby A.
One word: amazing! I feel like blush is usually the first product to wear off my face but when I use this it is a totally different story! They have such a beautiful variety of colors
Lorraine A.
Albany, NY
I have this blush in the color dollface and it's formula is one of my favorites. It really does last all day until I take it off and the color payoff is great. I know this blush is worth the money and will last me for a very long time due to the small amount needed due to the pigmentation.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.