tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Mari R.
Just bought one of these a few weeks ago and I love it!!!! Really easy to handle and hardly ever touching up! It really makes my cheekbones pop!! My husband adores me when I put it on!!! Highly recommend!!!
taylor d.
I have about 4 different colors of these blushes, and they're all super pigmented and they last for hours! They're worth the price, and I've had mine for almost a year and haven't even hit pan on any of them! I even have some of the mini ones that come in kits, and those last long as well!
Suzanne F.
Great blush. Color looks awesome on fair skin. Also- it's super pigmented so you only need a little and it goes a long way & lasts forever. I use this in the fall/winter & switch to something a bit more light pink/shimmery in the spring/summer.
Marie M.
A little goes a long way, beautiful color. My favorites are Glisten and Empower. Beautiful and definitely does wear for a long time, I didn't do the 12-hour wear, but for my 8-hour work day; it stayed put.
Erin J.
Scottsdale, AZ
I've never understood the love for a good blush until I tried these out. Every beauty blogger I follow LOVES at least one of the 12-hr blushes, and now I know why. I have two in my arsenal, but this may just be the only blush I use from now on...
Linh V.
Buena Park, CA
I bought two at the same time, thinking I'd need them. It's been a while, maybe over a year, and I have yet to be even halfway to finishing one. And I wear makeup almost everyday. They stay on for a very long time and a little goes a long way.
Jessica H.
This stuff is highly pigmented! You barely have to get any on the brush to see a huge difference in your cheeks. I love it. I got a sample size in the holiday box from Tarte that came with a mini Maracuja oil and a lip balm. All amazing products.
Lorraine A.
Albany, NY
I have this blush in the color dollface and it's formula is one of my favorites. It really does last all day until I take it off and the color payoff is great. I know this blush is worth the money and will last me for a very long time due to the small amount needed due to the pigmentation.
Rebecca G.
San Diego, CA
I have this in Dollface, and it's one of my favorite blushes! It looks really natural, not too shimmery, and it is really pigmented even though Dollface is a really light baby pink. It lasts a long time too. The packaging is cute and simple. I can only ask for more shades! Would repurchase!
Rebecca K.
Smyrna, GA
I had been on the fence for the longest time on trying out Tarte's blushes. I received one in the Tarte of Giving holiday set and fell in love. The colors are beautiful and lots of different options. They are pricey, but you get what you pay for.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.