tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Destinee A.
West Allis, WI
I have this blush & I love it so much! I remember I was in sephora picking up some essentials & I ran into this blush & I couldn't pass it up! The color is so beautiful on my skin & lasts all day! I need more of these blushes! Such great quality!
Fannie G.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My fav blushes of all time,. They are long wearing and buildable. I own seven of them. If your extremely pale like me exposed is the most gorgeous and natural looking. On those days where I don't want to do much make up or im on the run, it's my go to shade.
Sarah W.
this blush is very very good. it apply very smooth and doesn't seem to make my face to cakey. it is really pigmented. pro is that it is really smooth and pigmented. it if very easy to blend with certain types of brushes. i would buy it again.
Michelle K.
Sterling Hts, MI
Dollhouse by Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush is the best! It gives such an amazing flush to the face and it lasts! The color is so spring/summer appropriate! It has a good pigmentation too so light hand will do!
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
Ihave one of these blushes in a mini in the shade Magic! It's a great blush very pink and nice quality I'd love to try a different shade maybe more suited for my preferences but this is a beautifull shade and the formula is very nice and longwearing!
Suzanne F.
Great blush. Color looks awesome on fair skin. Also- it's super pigmented so you only need a little and it goes a long way & lasts forever. I use this in the fall/winter & switch to something a bit more light pink/shimmery in the spring/summer.
Nicole E.
This is definitely my favorite blush. I have been obsessed with blushing bride as it looks beautiful on pale skin. I use it during the fall and winter seasons. I have gotten all of my family obsessed with these blushes. They last all day & are so pigmented & easy to apply.
Rebecca G.
San Diego, CA
I have this in Dollface, and it's one of my favorite blushes! It looks really natural, not too shimmery, and it is really pigmented even though Dollface is a really light baby pink. It lasts a long time too. The packaging is cute and simple. I can only ask for more shades! Would repurchase!
Hailey T.
Ocala, FL
I wasn't impressed with these blushes. I tired 3 different shades and they are over rated. They are very dry and therefore the color pay off isn't good. The consistency is patchy and you receive no color while using a brush.
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
You can't to wrong with Tarte! They're be far one of my favorite brands. Their blushes are so beautiful and very buildable. They also last all day. They have the prettiest selection of shades which I love! Everyone needs to own Blush from Tarte!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.