tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Just perfect in all ways. Easy to blend, hard to mess up. It just looks so natural and pretty as well. It comes with a good amount so I can see it lasting a good while. The color seduce is very flattering and a nice pink nude on light skin tones.
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
Purchased this at sephora and the color i got is so pigmented and long lasting. I need to put it on with a light hand or my cheeks look so funny; that being said I think it's going to last me quite awhile. Also I don't think it's hydrating I actually think it's a little dry but I feel that way because of my skin type.
Rachel R.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This blush is my absolute favorite for summer! It stays on all day long through the heat and any other weather that could possibly get thrown my way. There are so many great color options that flatter every skin tone, a must have for every makeup collection.
Kara B.
Orinda, CA
I am a big fan of tarte blushes, and Glisten is easily my favorite color. The product seems to last forever because just a little goes a long way. Most tarte blushes are pretty pigmented, and Glisten is one of them. It stays on my cheeks all day long!
Jainelle I.
Lynwood, CA
Best blush I had an amazing experience with this product. It's easy to use as I'm berly learning how to use makeup and it's a beautiful color when you use it. I do feel like i would recommend it to other users.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
This blush is great but for me it takes a few swipes for the color to show through. Easy to pick up on the brush and there's a lot of product on the pan. Easy compact to open and good for travel. Def this shade gives that flushed pink look on my face
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge , LA
I think everyone loves the Amazonian Clay blushes by Tarte, I know I do and this is such a great color. I love that it leaves a perfect matte finish and lasts all throughout the day!
amberlynn w.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love love love taste's blushes. They provide the perfect, long-lasting cheek flush on the market. They pigmented but blend out to a beautiful shade. They are a smidge pricy but are definitely worth the money! I am a repeat buyer, I can't get enough.
Hannah E.
Brooklet, GA
By far my favorite blush! They offer a variety of colors and it goes on even and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! It lasts all day and gives my pale complexion just enough color!
Christin E.
Huntington, WV
These blushes by Tarte are some of my favorites. They are pigmented and absolutely beautiful. When I apply them to customers they're shocked and most leave with one in their bag. It's not hard to get hooked on these. There's an amazing variety of shades and each skin tone will have an easy time finding a color perfect for them!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.