tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Katelyn S.
These blushes feel great on your skin! They also last a very long time. My favorite type of makeup products are anything blush and these are some of my favorite blushes. I would really recommend the shade prim it looks more brow times In the pan but on the skin it pulls a lot more pink. I absolutely love these and recommend them across the board!
Madeline B.
Milwaukee
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this product from sephora for my birthday and I just can't get myself to love it. It doesn't seem to blend well and it comes off as blotchy on my face. I wouldn't buy this again, I can find better blushes from maybelline and wet n' wild.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! It is such a beautiful color on pretty much every skin tone! You can definitely build this blush up or keep it very natural. This blush will last you a lifetime and I would definitely recommend it. Btw mine broke.
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
Purchased this at sephora and the color i got is so pigmented and long lasting. I need to put it on with a light hand or my cheeks look so funny; that being said I think it's going to last me quite awhile. Also I don't think it's hydrating I actually think it's a little dry but I feel that way because of my skin type.
Heather T.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this as my free birthday gift from Sephora and I love it! It has the perfect amount of pigment and even though I only have a sample size, it lasts a long time! Very neutral color that would look good on different skin tones and very user friendly.
Kailey R.
Oshkosh, WI
I am absolutely obsessed with these blushes from tarte! I literally don’t use any other brand since I’ve started using these. They’re long lasting, and have just the right amount of pigmentation. They also last forever: it usually takes me over a year or two to replace one from it being empty!
Sarah S.
Whites Creek, TN
I really do like this blush. The color looks natural and is subtle. It stays on throughout the day. I have recommended this item to friends. It has lasted me several months and I do still have most the pan left. I will be repurchasing in the future.
Priscilla D.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I am absolutely obsessed with this blush! It is the perfect peachy color that is not too pink or too neutral! It gives you the perfect tint! This specific color matches most skin colors. It is also so easy to apply! The color is so vibrant you don’t need that much at all!
Krystal J.
Nancy , KY
Hands down the best blush I’ve ever used. Goes on sooo easy and actually lasts for 12 hours. I will never use anything else, so beautiful and pigmented. And so many pretty shades to choose from. They are a little pricey but last for quite some time.
Annette R.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a birthday sample from Sephora and LOVE it, especially for fall. It is a bit darker then what I would normally wear, but I’ve come to really like it. It lasts quite a long time and goes on really smooth. I would recommend trying this out!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.