tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Yanelys G.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got to say this Blush is stunning, it is not too bright it is perfect color, it is build able, at first I didn't like it as much but then I started playing with it more and it is beautiful I would buy it again I love tarte cosmetics!!!
Haley M.
Pineland
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Highly pigmented! Great packaging! I love the design when you first get it! It stays true to color. It doesn't accentuate or sink into pores. Very easy to blend and I highly recommend it. If you don't know if you want to purchase it, you can get a sample size from sephora for a "birthday" present
Anna S.
Newport News, VA
I am convinced that all Tarte products are sweat and humidity proof. I'm new to Coastal Virginia and the summers here are grueling! This blush stayed on all day through sweat and humidity! Its easily blended and sets to a velvety finish. I highly recommend all tarte amazonian clay products.
Alicia M.
manhattan
Review for: Other more...
I received a birthday gift from Sephora with one of these blushes in it. The color is matte and has a natural pigment. It really does look like you're just flushed and I love it! I recommend to anyone who enjoys the you but better you natural look.
Rachel R.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This blush is my absolute favorite for summer! It stays on all day long through the heat and any other weather that could possibly get thrown my way. There are so many great color options that flatter every skin tone, a must have for every makeup collection.
Annette R.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a birthday sample from Sephora and LOVE it, especially for fall. It is a bit darker then what I would normally wear, but I’ve come to really like it. It lasts quite a long time and goes on really smooth. I would recommend trying this out!
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge , LA
I think everyone loves the Amazonian Clay blushes by Tarte, I know I do and this is such a great color. I love that it leaves a perfect matte finish and lasts all throughout the day!
Krystal J.
Nancy , KY
Hands down the best blush I’ve ever used. Goes on sooo easy and actually lasts for 12 hours. I will never use anything else, so beautiful and pigmented. And so many pretty shades to choose from. They are a little pricey but last for quite some time.
Amarily R.
So when I purchased this blush I was looking for something that was going to be a long all day lasting blush and its amazing. Super easy to blend isn't blotchy. Perfect for any skin tone . A little bit on the high end prickly point but well worth. Definitely will be purchasing another one.
Luz I.
Porter, TX
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This is such an amazing blush! I tend to use mostly drugstore blushes only because blush isnt my favorite. But the formula of this product is so long wearing and stays looking beautiful and fresh throught the day. Would definitely recommennd.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.