tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Zoe Q.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a really nice buildable blush. The color starts off subtle but can easily build a more dramatic color with an additional swipe or two. I like that the matte shades are not overly powdery and they seem to melt into the skin. It's a good basic blush.
Courtney R.
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
This is my first Tarte Blush and I love it! The shade is very subtle, but can be built up. It really does come off as your blushing. I received this product in Allure Beauty Box. I also love the name since I am a bride to be! I would recommend trying it out.
Tran N.
Daly City, CA
Absolutely love this blush! The color pay off is great and lasts a very long time. It hasn't broken me out and is definitely buildable if you want something m ore dramatic. I would definitely purchase again once I run out. Can't wait to try more colors!
Ashley S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I'm a huge fan of these blushes. Honestly, I don't know much about the color being "right" but it is subtle. I feel like I look awake & fresh. Blendable, buildable & beautiful! I have purchased 3, use them all the time & have only hit pan on one of them.
Barbara S.
Chico
I was dying to try this product and finally decided to bite the bullet and go for it. I wish I hadn’t! It’s a gorgeous color but I really struggle with getting color payoff when applied to the cheeks. I know this formula is very popular, but I’m not a fan.
Priscilla D.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I am absolutely obsessed with this blush! It is the perfect peachy color that is not too pink or too neutral! It gives you the perfect tint! This specific color matches most skin colors. It is also so easy to apply! The color is so vibrant you don’t need that much at all!
nadia d.
GAINESVILLE
I received this product as a gift for my birthday. It is very pigmented and long-wearing. It works perfectly for my fair to medium skin tone. It is a build-able product, and I like to use it as an eyeshadow as well. I would recommend this without a doubt.
Kailey R.
Oshkosh, WI
I am absolutely obsessed with these blushes from tarte! I literally don’t use any other brand since I’ve started using these. They’re long lasting, and have just the right amount of pigmentation. They also last forever: it usually takes me over a year or two to replace one from it being empty!
shylo s.
Vancouver , WA
I got this on a random shopping whim and I ended up loving it. It's one of the most pigmented blushes I've ever tried. My skin usually absorbs blush really fast and I have to reapply. But this blush lasted all day with full color and looked beautiful.
Meredith L.
Peoria
So many amazing colors, and such a wonderful product. They aren't very creamy and they dry out and have a layer of no pigment on top after that. But you just gotta dig a bit if that happens and the color comes through nice and lovely on the cheeks.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.