tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Julie M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Just got a sample of this blush from Sephora as part of their birthday gift sampler and I love it thus far. The colour is beautiful and VERY pigmented. This blush is so nice I truly cannot complain and would definitely purchase it when I run out.
Rachel H.
Portland, OR
This blush is definitely on the pricey side even for high end, but it really is a fantastic product. The couple I have had have both been very pigmented and easy to blend out, the color range is fairly large and the brand is made with amazing ingredients.
Victoria B.
I use nothing else. Period. I have very sensitive skin and unfortunately most blushes break out my skin, this one does not. Not only that but the color truly does last 12 hours. Best blush ever! And it lasts about 6 months, even with me using every day.
Genah F.
Jackson, MS
I bought this and within a week or so it crumbled while in my make-up bag :/ I think it's partially to blame on the bag I use, but I've carried other blushes in there and they held up just fine. Other than that, the color held up nicely when I did use it and it didn't take a lot of build up to apply
Tran N.
Daly City, CA
Absolutely love this blush! The color pay off is great and lasts a very long time. It hasn't broken me out and is definitely buildable if you want something m ore dramatic. I would definitely purchase again once I run out. Can't wait to try more colors!
Colleen M.
Forest Hill, MD
My all time favorite blush! This product has incredible color payoff, yet looks incredibly natural! The best part though, is that it actually looks better as the day goes on, the pigments almost melt into your skin and give such a beautiful flush of color!
Ashley S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I'm a huge fan of these blushes. Honestly, I don't know much about the color being "right" but it is subtle. I feel like I look awake & fresh. Blendable, buildable & beautiful! I have purchased 3, use them all the time & have only hit pan on one of them.
Viviana P.
Dorchester , MA
These blushes are amazing. They have amazing pigmentation and beautiful shades. They are super blendable. They are highly pigmented to a little goes along way. The shades are amazing and they go on and give you a natural blush look instead of a harsh look.
Danya Leigh P.
Omaha
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this from Sephora as a gift a long with a travel liquid lipstick to match and they’re so cute and they blush goes on flawlessly. I don’t h much either so I was very impressed. Granted I got it free but I’ll definitely be buying again once I run out.
Savannah C.
Love love love perfect color for Spring. I have repeatedly purchased this product from tarte. It's a nice in between pigmented and sheer. It is especially good for swimming and sweating. When I know it's going to be wet outside in anyway this blush stays for the long haul.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.