tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This is my all time favorite blush. I love Tarte and it's my go-to brand for natural makeup. This particular blush is gentle on the skin, non-irritating, has a beautiful shimmer to it and stays on all day, no re-applying needed! I'm looking forward to trying it in some different shades moving forward and totally recommend this to anyone, of any skin type.
Crystal H.
Lake Charles, LA
I bought this when the makeup artist at my local Sephora suggested it.  I have used this product daily for over 12 months and absolutely love it.  There are days that I have to reapply but I live in Louisiana where there is a ton of humidity.  It is very difficult to find a product that will last all day.  The only reason I have not used this product recently is because I have not had a chance to stop my local Sephora store.
Parada S.
I totally love this blush ! My favorite is the shade paaarty( Sephora birthday gift this year) the color is super pretty, like a milky pink and it perfects for a medium skin tone like me
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I love this blush. The Amazonian clay I think makes the blush stay longer. All the colors in the line are so pretty. I bought mine at Ulta for around $28. It’s completely worth it to me. The packaging is really pretty plus I love the design in the blush itself. It sets it apart from other blushes. They last a long time but I would repurchase it when it runs out
Amanda N.
Syracuse
Omg! I wish I would have bought the blush palette to have so many more shades. These blushes are so fantastic. They are my favorite! The pigment is so good and they apply so beautifully!
Iana D.
This size is great for somebody who just wants to try out a new blush without committing. I got this in one of those less than $15 boxes they sell for black friday and the holidays. It’s definitely a good blush and this small size has lasted me forever! I’ve obviously hit pan. The pigment is great and the price is even better if you get it in one of those boxes!
Desiree W.
Gladwin, MI
I absolutely fell in love with the Tarte line. I got this in my most recent Ipsy bag & it did not let me down once again lasted all night through dinner,drinks, & dancing the night away!
Tiannna F.
Cedar Park
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
It was bright, I've used it as a highlighg before because well its that amazing. It's like a two in one blush and then highlight. I could wear this for a meeting in the office or even a night in the club, it stands out. I mean its just right for my skin tone which is medium brown a.k.a tan but if your  tan or any darker i recommend this 100%!!
Nina M.
Avondale, AZ
I got my first amazonian clay blush as a sample, I always like to try first, and if the product are good I always buy a full size product. So far the color is great, make my skin look so natural.
Olivia E.
Tifton, GA
Not bad! I was expecting a little more from this product since it’s so popular and has such good reviews, etc. But it’s pretty good! Not my favorite blush I’ve tried. I definitely like theBalm beach blush a little better but this is a close second. I might would but it if it were on sale but I don’t think I’d wanna pay full price for it, since it’s kind of expensive.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.