tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jennifer O.
Chino, CA
Tarte's blushes are top-notch!! They go on smoothly and have amazing lasting power! All the colors are beautiful and I love that Tarte's ingredients are better than some other brands!
a h.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
for starters, this packaging is so freaking cute!! and this shade is amazing- muted pinks are my fave! this formula is perfect in my opinion- not too pigmented, not too pressed its lovely! thanks sephora for the free blush mini!
Lauren R.
Larchmont
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I got this from Sephora as a birthday give away. Wow I was surprised how beautiful it looks on. I normally don't spend a lot of money on blush, but when it runs out, I will buy the full size version. I highly recommend this product. Definitely worth it.
Grace H.
Chickasha, OK
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This. Blush. This blush is hands down the most beautiful blush I've ever used. I wear it every single day. It looks amazing on other skin tones as well. I love the fact that it has no shimmer too. Matte blushes all the way. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Paige R.
Travelers Rst, SC
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
A little goes a long way so the price is worth it. Blends like a dream and never goes on patchy. I have so many shades of this and I want more because it's that good!! Some shades work great as a bronzer and others are good eye shadows--very versatile.
Julie M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Just got a sample of this blush from Sephora as part of their birthday gift sampler and I love it thus far. The colour is beautiful and VERY pigmented. This blush is so nice I truly cannot complain and would definitely purchase it when I run out.
Rachel H.
Portland, OR
This blush is definitely on the pricey side even for high end, but it really is a fantastic product. The couple I have had have both been very pigmented and easy to blend out, the color range is fairly large and the brand is made with amazing ingredients.
Sophie G.
Chippendale , NSW
I have the shade in paaarty. It so pigmented and light weight. One swatch would do for both cheeks. It did lasts a long time. Buildable as well depending on how much you like to apply. It has a matte finish. I would buy this again. Great product overall!
Anna V.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love the tarte amazonian clay blushes. I love the color called amused, it's my go to blush in my everyday makeup. The color is soft and gives my skins just enough color without looking like I'm doing too much.
Ruby R.
The shade adored is such a perfect shimmery cool toned pink! I just wish it was a tiny bit more pigmented on the skin. I also have the shade dollface, which is the perfect pink shade.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.