tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Carolina M.
West Chester, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I use this everyday and love the matte clean feel. The color looks a bit orange online ( paaarty) but in person its more pink and looks like a rossy pink once I put it on. I love Tarte Cosmetics because they are cruelty free and I would rather give my money to a company that supports animal rights.
Sidney D.
Wagoner , OK
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush I just recently got this and let me tell you. This blush complimented my skin so well and it blended out seamlessly. Even if blush really isn't your thing, you will still absolutely fall in love with this!! Would recommend!!
Yomaira B.
Gastonia, NC
Best blush in my opinion, i have two color and i love them, on me it last 8hours (i don't use makeup for more than that) i have dry skin btw and i don't have any problem with this blush.
Nicole B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this product it is worth every cent. It applies so well I love the shades they offer. I generally am all ways happy with tart products. I would recommend this product. It is defiantly build a bale. It was good with my skin tone. I would buy this again.
Nilza B.
I love the formula of these bushes they almost look like nothing when used watch them but when you put them on your cheeks they last forever and they just give you the right amount of blush.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Very pretty blush! Great natural color for fair-light olive skin tones! Only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is that it wears like a dupe of my everyday blush (Milani Romantic Rose) which is way cheaper and the packaging is much more adorable than Tarte's.
Jenna A.
This blush is super pigmented and a little goes a long way !! But if is honestly one of the best blushes I have used and the shade variety is nice. It is not sheer at all. I would totally recommend this to everyone if they are looking for a good blush!
Victoria B.
I use nothing else. Period. I have very sensitive skin and unfortunately most blushes break out my skin, this one does not. Not only that but the color truly does last 12 hours. Best blush ever! And it lasts about 6 months, even with me using every day.
Tara S.
Thompsons Station, TN
I wasn't sure how this color would look on my skin, but it is absolutely beautiful! I am in love with how pigmented this is and how natural it looks on my medium toned skin. It is very long lasting and I would certainly buy it again!! I love this blush!
H'n C.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I'm so glad this came in the birthday gift set from sephora. It long lasting. All of tarts blushes last a good amount of time on my face. It's so easy to blend and it can be piled up too. I'm totally looking forward to buying more blushes from their collection.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.