tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alexis K.
Azusa, CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
My go to blush, received this product in an allure beauty box and have not been able to use another blush since, highly pigmented and Blends in to the skin very well not patchy at all, I would recommend trying out this product I can't wait to get another color
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I kinda bought this on a whim and I’m so glad I did. It’s so easy to blend and gives a gorgeous flush to the skin that looks so lively and natural. And it really does last all day which is pretty cool. It’s pricey but lasts forever so I guess it’s worth it.
Kayla R.
Tarte is a great company. I have this blush in Dollhouse and I love how well it suits my complexion. It is long lasting and pigmented very well. I'm a sucker for cute packaging of any kind of product. This is just darn precious. :) It is a great starter blush!
Sydney B.
Lubbock
I love this product .This is one of the only blushes I own right now and I love it.It is long lasting creamy .Very pigmented.When I ordered ordered the wrong shade and it is to light for me.I need a more pink blush.I really want to try more from tart I know they are a good brand and need some new makeup
Kayla P.
Somerset, KY
The only blush I've ever used that I can wear every day. The color payoff is incredible. Been using it everyday for a month and haven't even dented it, well worth the extra money. It blends like a dream. I wouldn't say it's "12 hour" wear but it's darn close.
Miranda P.
I love Tarte blushes! I have the full size in this color, but mini ones in a variety of colors. They have good staying power but look very natural on. This color is perfect for a flush of pink without being overly pink. Overall great product and great formula!
alby  y.
Spring, TX
I can not begin.... On how much I LOVE these blushes! ugh if you are very concerned on the chemicals or what goes on your face than just know one thing, not only are you getting amazing quality but greatness on your face. very clean product! A must have!!!
Aphid R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a birthday present from Sephora and I love it! It's super pigmented and pretty. It's matte, super easy to blend, looks really natural and not a lot of fall-out, which is my favorite and I will definitely be buying again once I hit the pan.
Carolina M.
West Chester, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I use this everyday and love the matte clean feel. The color looks a bit orange online ( paaarty) but in person its more pink and looks like a rossy pink once I put it on. I love Tarte Cosmetics because they are cruelty free and I would rather give my money to a company that supports animal rights.
Darline A.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I am in love with these Tarte blushes!!! I am a freelance makeup artist and only use these blushes in my kit. They are phenomenal! They are extremely pigmented with very good color pay off. The blushes are all true to color. They are extremely easy to blend and they are the most long lasting blushes I have ever tried!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.